We are back! Got a new baby :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We decided on Xena.. She is vivacious, flies everywhere and soars lol. Jumps and runs... the name fits, especially since she likes to play fight. :)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Hee hee, yep, sounds like she is related to Mouse.  He was non stop playing machine when he was little, and just loved to play fight!  Well he still does but he knows he's not meant to. 
    He does routinely jump up on my shoulders from behind when he knows I can't see him coming but that beats him launching at my face when I was sitting down. 
  Who ever said Russian Blues were quiet and reserved mustn't have lived with one - it's all a ruse to get their paws in the door and then they take over, in the nicest possible way but they definitely take over.  Your Xena has that 'look' in her eye that Mouse has and it makes my heart smile every time I see him.  I hope Xena does that for you Nebula.  

for her sister. 

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks!! We literally sat for two hours last night staring at her, smiling and doting.. :) , she makes us smile

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hee hee, yep, sounds like she is related to Mouse.  He was non stop playing machine when he was little, and just loved to play fight!  Well he still does but he knows he's not meant to. 
    He does routinely jump up on my shoulders from behind when he knows I can't see him coming but that beats him launching at my face when I was sitting down. 
  Who ever said Russian Blues were quiet and reserved mustn't have lived with one - it's all a ruse to get their paws in the door and then they take over, in the nicest possible way but they definitely take over.  Your Xena has that 'look' in her eye that Mouse has and it makes my heart smile every time I see him.  I hope Xena does that for you Nebula.  

for her sister. 
She has recently started jumping and perching on my shoulder for attention!! It's so cute!!I  I will end up walking around with her on my shoulder and she has been posing for pictures, like she is just knows how beautiful and elegant she is.