Watch Out For Churu Perhaps

auntie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When I groom my long-haired cats, I need to give them treats while they're being brushed so they won't feel like life has lost all meaning and hope. The best thing I've found are those Churu cat food tubes. You know, they have like chicken and shrimp paste inside. I went to the shop to pick some up today, and saw that some of the Churu brand tuna meat snacks were actually rotting in the transparent sealed packets...like, they had green patches! Eeeewww! It was sickening; I took them to the counter girl who seemed like she was going to file them somehow in the computer before throwing them out (hopefully writing to the company?). So, naturally I was weirded out and didn't buy the tube snacks. I just got some of the freeze-dried chicken bits for NASA cats, it seemed like the healthiest snack.

Anyway, yuck! If you like to get these for your cat, inspect the package really carefully :nervous:

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dont think i have ever seen that brand, Churu. but yes it would be nasty to see rotten ones. My cats love freeze dried chicken :)