Wanna Help Name Another Kitty?

inanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I couldnt help but notice that quite a few of you are seriously skilled masters in the art of naming kittens. The little guy in the picture is soon to be the latest member in my family. The anticipation is killing me! He's about 4 weeks old and we have about another 3 weeks to go.

Care to take a shot at naming him? The only name I have picked out for him is Tyrion (yes this name comes from Game Of Thrones). We like Tyrion (the charecter) because he is smart, very kind, and funny.

Its not set in stone however. So how about it ladies and gentlemen? Care to suggest any names for this teeny guy.

Last edited:

cattsunami

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh he is too cute! He looks like a little lion ... maybe Simba? lol and the way ur holding him reminds me of that scene in the beginning of the movie where Rafiki was holding Simba and there was that ceremony.

Im sure u will find the purrfect name for this little guy!

josbd

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, don't know whether this will widen the scope (which may not help!!) but the first time I came across the name Tyrion was as a child when reading C S Lewis's marvellous Narnia books. Some great names there, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

inanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, don't know whether this will widen the scope (which may not help!!) but the first time I came across the name Tyrion was as a child when reading C S Lewis's marvellous Narnia books. Some great names there, too.

Oooh, I

Last edited:

josbd

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I promise it is worth reading at least "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe" Lewis was a wonderful writer.

I found it very difficult to watch the films, as I suppose I had *illustrated* Narnia and it's inhabitants in my mind's eye

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

inanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I promise it is worth reading at least "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe" Lewis was a wonderful writer.

I found it very difficult to watch the films, as I suppose I had *illustrated* Narnia and it's inhabitants in my mind's eye
Lol. That's what happened when I watched Harry Potter after reading the book.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a good name for him, Inanna! He's a sweet little boy. Try to leave him with his momma until he's 10 weeks old, so he can learn kitty manners.