Walking Harnesses

bluebird gal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I finally moved away from the standard nylon cat harnesses as I continued to notice it seemingly bothered both boys in their front armpit areas.  Especially our older boy who pulls like a pitbull to go, go, go as well as chases da Bird like crazy outside.

So, I took the plunge and purchased my first two custom harnesses from a company called Hyendry Comfurt Pet Products.   Luckily I measured correctly and they were both a perfect fit.  Suitably solid velcro closures beneath the legs and around neck.  At least in my case, no wrestling to get them onto them and bribing them with treats to stand still. 

I cannot express how happy I've been with these harnesses for the past two weeks now.  And intend on ordering another set of them for my furkids.  Very nice, quality work.  And extremely friendly folks to deal with.   Although I ordered 8ft, I especially liked the fact that I can order up to a 10ft matching leash for any pattern I choose.  I ordered double connectors where the leash's lobster clip hooks on, but you can order single.  I did like the fact that the leash clips on more behind the shoulders when they are standing, rather than the others I've owned that clipped on at, or above, the shoulders.

The first pic is our older boy Si in his Spotted Cotton Walking Jacket.  About to get on our picnic table and then on the table.

The third pic includes our youngest boy Monty on the left (now the biggest boy) seemingly a little freaked out because we tried to pose them on the checkered pattern of the table.  LOL

Si has bolted outdoors every time you show him the harness as long as we've had him.  I assume because he was a stray on the Mississippi River banks and truly likes being outdoors exploring.  Little Monty is coming right along now at a year old.  Starting to explore(rather than loaf in one spot taking it all in) a lot more, he's just not yet to the point of chasing toys and running up trees like big brother. 

Baby steps

littlewolf

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Looks really cool and fancy :0 Eli just has a dog harness from Poundland lol. But clips in long hair can be a little fiddly. Maybe i should get him one of those for christmas

beccagore

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When Lydia, and Ella go outside they always stick close to where we are, or that just sit on the porch, Hannibal prefers a collar, and leash. We tried a harness once, and she did not like it at all!