Waffle just couldn't stay away...

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This past weekend was my baby Waffle's 4th birthday and of COURSE we had a little celebration for her. It's the only time of year that she gets wet food, so she had her traditional wet food cake topped with greenie "candles".

Without further ado, I give you Waffle's birthday, and some miscellaneous photos of Waffle and Coco over the last few months...

Juuuust getting started...

Really pigging out now...what a treat!

The kitties hanging out together, checking out the scenery beyond my bedroom window...

And lastly, Coco enjoying the bags some birthday gifts came in. He's such a goofball! Let's play, "Spot the Kitty!"

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...happy birthday Waffle!!!

Your cake looks...umm...delicious?

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look who's four!
What a feast with your Birthday cake Mommy made for you! Sierra and Serenity are ready for their slice!

Ah, look at Coco hiding!
You know the bags and boxes are always the best parts of the gifts!

What a beautiful photo of your two sweet hearts enjoying the lovely day, Katherine!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday Waffle!! I hope you cake was yummy!! I never had edible candles before!! Are they yummy??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Happy Birthday Waffle!! I hope you cake was yummy!! I never had edible candles before!! Are they yummy??
Waffle tells me that they're absolutely delicious!

And she wanted to thank everyone for all of her birthday wishes!!!! She wishes you all could have been there!