• 9. Rocket by @Kieka

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • 10. Tabby cat by @nansiludie

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • 11. Leila by @Lari

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • 12. Milly by @PushPurrCatPaws

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • 13. Benji by @Benjamin Franklin (Benji)

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • 14. Felix by @surya

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • 15. Chicken by @Norachan

Votes: 40 50.0%
  • 16. Ashton the Calico by @PMousse

Votes: 8 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We've wonderful submissions to this contest (thank you everyone!) and now it's voting time!
We're giving away five beautiful cat-themed bracelets generously donated by our very own Columbine Columbine !
bracelets.jpg

We'll select two winners for this contest -
  • One winner selected by voting - will get three of these gorgeous bracelets of her/his choice!
  • Another winner selected randomly - will get the two other fabulous bracelets!
You have 8 votes to cast in the poll (tough choices, I know!). The poll closes in exactly 7 days from now, so don't delay voting!

Here are the submissions to vote on -

1. Moofy by @Wenda
thumbuploaded-5aa2071d7b659.jpg

2. Cassie by @Draco

3. Kattopu/Luigi by @segelkatt

4. Misfit by @orange&white

5. Oscar and Cinnamon by @Nothanks

6. Elfie by @Elfilou

7. Bugs by @engine4154

8. Honeybee by @foxxycat

9. Rocket by @Kieka

10. Tabby cat by @nansiludie

11. Leila by Lari Lari

12. Milly by PushPurrCatPaws PushPurrCatPaws

13. Benji by @Benjamin Franklin (Benji)

14. Felix by surya surya

15. Chicken by Norachan Norachan

16. Ashton the Calico by @PMousse

There were a lot of beautiful paintings and drawings in the thread but also a few confusing posts without the word "submission" in them. I really hope I managed to sort things out and post all submissions (and nothing but actual submissions).

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Some amazing entries here :clap::worship: Voting was so, so hard:sweat: I can't draw to save my life, so I'm in awe of all you talented people. I can't wait to see who wins! (and I hope the prizes live up to their pics :crossfingers: :nervous:).

:goodluck: everyone!:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Bentley1960

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am voting for Oscar and Cinnamon....just adorable. But I also really like BUGS too! They are all just great by the way.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was really fun! Thank you, Anne Anne and Columbine Columbine , for hosting this sort of contest. If anything, I am glad it got me out of my rut of NOT trying art! Now I'm excited to learn more about those pastels and different brushes and using water, and getting my hands covered in colors again. I'll have to do it when Milly is asleep, though.

There are so many heartwarming entries! It was very hard to vote for just 8!

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I vote for:
I wish I could have entered myself, but there was just no way to do it until my right arm is out of the cast.

Gorgeous pictures, everybody! I wish they could all win.

Margret

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least I got the full amount of votes since I didn't need to vote on my picture (unlike the photo ones where I feel like I'm voting for Lelia, this would have been like voting for myself).

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bugs is my favorite too. It looks like a Japanese woodblock print.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
All fabulous entries. I love every single one. Nothing better than a completely individual, personal picture of our loved ones to bring out their purrsonalities. :redheartpump: :clap:

Great job pulling out the entries Anne: I definitely did not want to be included (despite loving the prizes) as my recent drawing of Mouse was far too similar to the one I entered in a previous competition. :rolleyes2:

Gillykat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm not going to say who I voted for but oh my....these are ALL really great drawings & paintings! And the joy of drawing something as beautiful as a cat is that sometimes even the simplest few lines can capture the character and personality as much, if not more, than a full-blown detailed painting!
I used to draw a lot years ago but life got in the way and it's been a few....no, make that a lot!!!....of years since I dusted off my pencils and pastels :disappointed: I've been meaning to get back into it but never seem to have enough hours in the day anymore :confused2: I really should get more organised and get stuck in!!! Perhaps even just 15 minutes a day doing a Daily Doodle :p

Status
Not open for further replies.