• 21. Cleo @KittyCat_chitchat

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
:greenpaw: . :geekcat:. :bluepaw: . :geekcat:. :greenpaw: . :geekcat:. :bluepaw:. :geekcat:. :greenpaw:. :geekcat:. :bluepaw:

Time to vote for your
seven favourite photos of Cat Notes!

You have 7 votes to give.
(You can only click the "Vote" button once,
so please vote for all 7 photos at once.)

Voting will end in five days.
The winner will receive a brilliant TCS t-shirt.

Good luck everyone!

:greenpaw::bluepaw::greenpaw::bluepaw::greenpaw::bluepaw::greenpaw::bluepaw::greenpaw::bluepaw::greenpaw::bluepaw::greenpaw::bluepaw::greenpaw::bluepaw::greenpaw::bluepaw::greenpaw::bluepaw::greenpaw::bluepaw::greenpaw::bluepaw::greenpaw::bluepaw:

1. Sundar mani mani

a.jpg

2. Missy mama africa mama africa
a.jpg

3. Maggie maggie101 maggie101
a.jpg

4. Toffee aliceneko aliceneko
a.jpg

5. Bree nurseangel nurseangel
a.jpg

6. Rocket Kieka Kieka
a.jpg

7. Lelia & Sparkle Lari Lari
a.jpg

8. Feeby FeebysOwner FeebysOwner
a.jpg

9. Daisy catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback
a.jpg

10. Twinkle, Marley, Little Boy & Freya Norachan Norachan
a.jpg

11. Abby AbbysMom AbbysMom
a.jpg

12. Kiwi V verna davies
a.jpg

13. Jamie fionasmom fionasmom
a.jpg

14. Magnus Bean A Alldara
a.jpg

15. Marble amethyst amethyst
a.jpg

16. Captain Furballsmom Furballsmom
a.jpg

17. Ruby rubysmama rubysmama
a.jpg

18. Mocha & Iris Tobermory Tobermory
a.jpg

19. Patches Tik cat's mum Tik cat's mum
a.jpg

20. Max Kwik Kwik
a.png

21. Cleo KittyCat_chitchat KittyCat_chitchat
a.jpg

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am with tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 . Why so few votes? What did we ever do to you, mani mani ? :lol:

And Norachan Norachan you are so sweet, and I hate to lecture you, but please stop feeding the raccoons. :nono: DH got a talking to from the vet about it. Remember at first glance when you thought a raccoon was one of those cute things that brings good luck? Then you were horrified? Perhaps it would be best if you went back to that stream of thought. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am with tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 . Why so few votes? What did we ever do to you, mani mani ? :lol:

And Norachan Norachan you are so sweet, and I hate to lecture you, but please stop feeding the raccoons. :nono: DH got a talking to from the vet about it. Remember at first glance when you thought a raccoon was one of those cute things that brings good luck? Then you were horrified? Perhaps it would be best if you went back to that stream of thought. :thumbsup:
There are few votes because there are only 21 entries, nurseangel nurseangel . Not mani mani 's "fault" at all. But I do wish we wouldn't fall off the alerts for the contests. I would have loved to have entered Sammi angel.
As for the raccoons, agree 100%. Wildlife are most often harmed, if indirectly, by being fed by humans. Much better to let them find their own food, unless they are in danger of starvation, which is an entirely different matter.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
There are few votes because there are only 21 entries, nurseangel nurseangel . Not mani mani 's "fault" at all. But I do wish we wouldn't fall off the alerts for the contests. I would have loved to have entered Sammi angel.
As for the raccoons, agree 100%. Wildlife are most often harmed, if indirectly, by being fed by humans. Much better to let them find their own food, unless they are in danger of starvation, which is an entirely different matter.
I believe nurseangel nurseangel was only kidding mani and just having some fun..😉💕

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
I think we need to lighten up on the racoon front.. they're not 'being fed'.. they're stealing the cat food. It probably happens rarely (do you realise how many cats Norachan has to feed?) and it's a light-hearted joke. ;)

And as for nurseangel nurseangel 's 'not enough votes' issue.. I'd be concerned if she didn't complain about it. :lol:

Happy voting everyone!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we need to lighten up on the racoon front.. they're not 'being fed'.. they're stealing the cat food. It probably happens rarely (do you realise how many cats Norachan has to feed?) and it's a light-hearted joke. ;)

And as for nurseangel nurseangel 's 'not enough votes' issue.. I'd be concerned if she didn't complain about it. :lol:

Happy voting everyone!
Ah, well, that's different. Understand completely!
And yeah. You know we all want to vote for all the cats. But that wouldn't be much of a contest, would it?:lol:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, it's all in fun. Picking on mani mani is what I do best! I cannot resist. :clap: As for Norachan Norachan , I should be ashamed of myself. :paperbag: I am kidding her because of the first time she saw a raccoon. She thought it was this very cute creature they have where she lives. And I am somewhat going off the rails a bit today. I am sorry. :hugs:

1698544159491.png

This is who she thought it was! Somebody adorable! Then it turned out to be a raccoon. Look at his little ears. His little ears! :cloud9:

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I hate to lecture you, but please stop feeding the raccoons
Wildlife are most often harmed, if indirectly, by being fed by humans.
I have to defend myself, I'm not deliberately feeding the raccoons. They're fiendishly intelligent little beasts who worked out how to climb over the enclosure fence, come in through the cat door and eat the cat's food all by themselves. They'd been doing this for weeks before I caught one in the kitchen.

I'm not really sure how to discourage them, so all I can do is lock the cat door at night and put a bowl of leftover cat food outside of the enclosure so they don't feel the need to climb in.

I should be ashamed of myself. :paperbag: I am kidding her because of the first time she saw a raccoon. She thought it was this very cute creature they have where she lives
I thought he was a Tanuki! Tanuki are very polite though, they would never come in without being invited. Look at the cute little beast out in the woods foraging like they are supposed to.

Tanuki14.jpg

And look at the cheeky raccoon, waiting outside of the door for us to turn our backs so he can raid the fridge.
Raccoon1.jpg

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to defend myself, I'm not deliberately feeding the raccoons. They're fiendishly intelligent little beasts who worked out how to climb over the enclosure fence, come in through the cat door and eat the cat's food all by themselves. They'd been doing this for weeks before I caught one in the kitchen.

I'm not really sure how to discourage them, so all I can do is lock the cat door at night and put a bowl of leftover cat food outside of the enclosure so they don't feel the need to climb in.

I thought he was a Tanuki! Tanuki are very polite though, they would never come in without being invited. Look at the cute little beast out in the woods foraging like they are supposed to.

View attachment 462411
And look at the cheeky raccoon, waiting outside of the door for us to turn our backs so he can raid the fridge.
View attachment 462412
There's a park close to my Condo Community and they had it closed recently to rebuild and redo-Thst was at the time I was feeding Timmy outside and oddly he wasn't there a few times so I left his food - seemed odd becausd he doesnt eat unless Im petting him & the food was disappearing

Well one night lo & behold there was a good 30 pounder sitting there and he was very aggressive-he met the broom 3nights and learned his lesson- Timmy resumed his normal routine.... I realized that's why Timmy was not waiting ,Rocky Racoon was chasing him off- normally raccoons and cats co-exist peacefully unless there's food competition.... this guy apparently came from tye Park and some morons have probably fed him before -dangerous

I do love raccoons but not when they steal the cats food- anyway,you can't even spray Criiter Rid becsusd it will deter the cats as well..... brooms are quite effective,lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
Dang! I fell off the alerts again! so I didn't know about this one. I've voted, though ;)
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 we don't have alerts for the start of specific threads.. but POM is usually set up around the middle of the month and is featured on the homepage. :)

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I do love raccoons but not when they steal the cats food- anyway,you can't even spray Criiter Rid becsusd it will deter the cats as well..... brooms are quite effective,lol
He's no problem at all. He's come almost every night for the past 5 years and he's never bothered the cats. I've caught him on video dozens of times just munching away on cat food and totally ignoring them.