does anyone give their cats vitamins ?
should i get her some ?

Any reply's will be appreciated.

Thank you :)

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't imagine why she would need any if you are feeding her a properly well balanced cat food. What does she eat?

Timmer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No, I don't. I like to keep it simple. Food. Water. The vitamins are in the food, or at least I hope they are. As for vitamin pills, like with the human version, I really don't know what is in there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

motylek

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can't imagine why she would need any if you are feeding her a properly well balanced cat food. What does she eat?
that's very hard to answer. my cat drives me crazy when it comes to her eating, she's such a picky eater.
so she's on freeze dried, wet and sometimes dry. depends on what she eats.

I usually feed her in the morning before work when I come back from work she gets a snack which is usually a chicken or fish filet or a pouch with gravy and then I feed her before going to sleep.

But she usually never finishes her foods, especially the freeze dried and some wet foods. she goes crazy over dry kibbles but I try to limit that as much as I can.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I give my kitties a probiotic and a daily supplement of Missing Link. They are on a great diet, but 3 out of my 4 kitties have other health issues and this gives their immune systems an extra boost.