Vitamin to add to raw food

Suljas

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I adding Alnutrin eggshell powder to my raw food. This is in powdered form.
Saw the local pet shop selling the vitamins in rablet form that can be fed direct or sprinkle on raw chicken.
Can anyone assist if this new vitamin can be a gd alternative?
Have added both the alnutrin as well the new vitamin for your ref with regards to the ingredient list.
Thanks

Attachments

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I adding Alnutrin eggshell powder to my raw food. This is in powdered form.
Saw the local pet shop selling the vitamins in rablet form that can be fed direct or sprinkle on raw chicken.
Can anyone assist if this new vitamin can be a gd alternative?
Have added both the alnutrin as well the new vitamin for your ref with regards to the ingredient list.
Thanks
I use alnutrin with cooked chicken and chicken liver. A is designed to be meaured for cooking, certain g of the supplement per pound of meat, while the one you posted is designed as a pill, not for a certain amount of meat. Also, if you are not feeding raw with bone you need the calcium and you have to add chicken livers for organ meat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Suljas

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My raw food consist of chicken breast, hearts, gizzard and liver when I use Alnutrin with calcium.
If I use the same raw diet but add the pill instead, will it be as good as giving the similar amount of supplements to the cat? Acc to label, the pill form already has lysine and omega 3.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My raw food consist of chicken breast, hearts, gizzard and liver when I use Alnutrin with calcium.
If I use the same raw diet but add the pill instead, will it be as good as giving the similar amount of supplements to the cat? Acc to label, the pill form already has lysine and omega 3.
I am not sure because the pill is not formulated to be added to bulk food maybe. I would ask the manufacturer.