Video for Bart

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness Colin!, that has had me in tears here at work

It was so lovely!, What a precious, loving boy Bart was. To jump in your arms like he did is something i've never seen before and it was so sweet

That was a wonderful tribute to Bart, and the rainbow at the end was so lovely

Did the tribute have music because i'll have to watch it at home as my office computer doesn't have speakers.

Bart have fun over at Rainbow Bridge you sweet boy, it's quite obvious how much you were loved by your mum and dad

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my Colin, what a lovely tribute to a beautiful friend.........as Susan said, it has me in tears.............God bless his little soul..................

middletown

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Colin

This is a quick video I made from footage of Bart's last few months with us. We miss him a lot, but our new kitties have helped to ease the pain.

http://www.satoauto.com/video/Bart.wmv
Welina me ke aloha.

Aloha nô!

What a wonderful honor for your friend Bart. I am touched. Mahalo for sharing it with us.
I pray for that your spirits will be reuinted over the bridge.

Me ke aloha menemene,

Ric

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a wonderful video. You can tell that Bart was a truly special boy and that he is missed greatly by his people. My heart goes out to you and your family.

tiggeroo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
fantastic that colin! i thought it might be cheesy but it wasnt it was just right
ill have to get a video of my cat playing fetch!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was truly touched by Bart's video. You could tell what a wonderful and very special cat he was. Just they way he looked at you with those eyes of love. You were truly blessed to have him in your life.

I just know when you meet him again, he'll jump up into your arms and welcome you.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that was beautiful!!! Bart was truly special, but i'm sure you already know that
what a blessing it must have been to have known him. You can see his warm spirit even in the video.

RIP Bart
sweet angel

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bless Bart, He was a very special guy. I love the way he shakes, and jumps in your arms. You can see the bond of love in that video. Bart is now with the special kitty angels, and will be protecting you in the spirit world until you meet again.

Sending cyber hugs**

kittylove1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That was such a touching video...I'm also in tears here at work! Bart was truly an amazing kitty and I can see you two loved him so very much...

Karen

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Another one in tears here

Colin you are in my thoughts... RIP sweet Bart. How lucky you are to have such beautiful footage of your sweet boy.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful tribute to your beloved Bart.
Your handsome boy is patiently waiting for you at the Bridge.

Bart

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

colin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lotsocats

What a wonderful video. You can tell that Bart was a truly special boy and that he is missed greatly by his people. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Thanks for the comments, and yes the video has a music bed and you can hear a little of us. Bart was unique (to me anyway) in that he had no "meow"! He'd open up his mouth and all you'd hear is a whisper!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my Gosh that was so sweet and he was so beautiful, I can see you had a special relationship with him. I cried of course that's nothing new! I have a cat with cancer right now, she is my baby and I do not know what I will do when she leaves me. Thank you so much for sharing that video!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, ANOTHER one in tears, here. Bart was such a big, gorgeous boy - I can see how great the loss to your family is. What a beautiful tribute to him - enjoyed the world over.
What really broke me down was the rainbow. My nephew, who was murdered at age 18 in 1992, grew up on Maui & his local name was the word for rainbow (I can't recall what the word is). Anyway, I paid for him to be buried here in California. During the graveside service, a large cirrus cloud veiled the sun & a rainbow (technically a parhelion) formed. The rainbow eventually encircled the sun and lasted all afternoon. Several close friends had come to the Mainland to honor my nephew; they told me of his nickname & that it was a sign from my nephew that he was over Rainbow Bridge, and was all right now. Even though I cry remembering, I know that they were right. So, thank you for the video on so many levels - it brings me comfort.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

colin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bella713, We knew Bart had a problem a few months before the cancer diagnosis. Fortunately, up untill the very end, he was a loving and happy cat. I hope the same proves true for you.

Bugaboo1, It's a short video, but I set it at a bit higher quality and so its about 11 megs.

catsknowme, Thanks for sharing your comments. Our pets are special, but its nothing like family.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That was absolutely beautiful ...... so moving ....... Bart is so stunning in his disposition and his beauty ....... I could feel the love you all had for him and him for you ....what a great life he had ......RIP Bart ..... Thank you for sharing with us ......