Vibes Needed

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A few months ago, I found a lump in my left breast. I finally went to the doctor and tomorrow I go for my mammogram and ultrasound. It is kinda a pricey for an unemployed person, $249.14, but we do have the money. I have my insurance through the 15th but that is my co-pay since I haven't met the deductible yet. 

Be praying that it isn't anything serious. I have had these before that they have only been fluid filled cysts. But you never know! I can't afford for it to be serious. If it is, I will have to file for emergency Medi-cal.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Prayers as requested.  I have seen things like this even be gone by the time the test is done because of prayer. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, they did an ultrasound on BOTH breasts. They also did a specialized mammogram. They told me that my doctor will get the results in 2-3 business days and I will also get a letter with the results in about a week or so. My doctor's appointment is at the end of the month unless they call me in sooner. I am hoping that they don't.

Both the specialized mammo and ultrasound were painful for me. Especially the one on my left breast since I cannot raise my left arm without pain. I was diagnosed with bursitis in my left shoulder. Or at least that is what the doc at the urgent care said he thought it might be since the x-rays didn't show anything.

Last edited:

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many vibes that there is nothing to worry about. Try to relax between now and then and get lots of kitty love.