Vibes needed for Dylan to come home

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The shelter had one of our cats being fostered by a volunteer who is a truck driver. The cat had been with us 6 years, and was still feral. So we agreed to let him foster the cat. Dylan (the cat) had slowly been coming around. We just got word this morning that he managed to get out of the truck at a Steel Mill in Illinois. At this time, I'm not sure exatcly where. I am trying to find that out. OUr voulnteer spent over an hour looking for him, then the place told him he had to leave. We are devistated. I don't hold out a lot of hope for us to find him, but we are going to send posters to all the shelters in that area. I know cats have traveled long distances to get home, and I would like nothing more than for him to show up on the door step of the shelter. Though I know it is a long shot. I just need some TCS vibe for Dylan to come home.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's just terrible. And I will pray for Dylan. Why was he in this truck at a steel mill ? Very strange
. I certainly hope he can be found

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our volunteer is a semi truck driver. He would take the cat with him on trips and work with him to tame him. He was making progress. Our volunteer had a load to drop off at the steel mill. I know it sounds strange, but we just wanted to give Dylan a chance to turn around so he could find a home. The other option was spending his whole life at the shelter in a cage.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sending mega prayers and vibes for Dylan actually, Dylan was probably alot happier going in around in the truck. prayers for the foster volunteer, he must be feel terrible
maybe Dylan will find a nice girl who needs a kitty

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Have you ever seen the inside of some of those semis? They're NIIIICE! That's full time working with the cat too, so I like the idea.

I'm sending vibes for Dylan to be found! Come home, Dylan!!