Vibes for Misty

calico76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone,

Misty (she's 4) goes for her dental today and although I know it is fairly routine, I am so nervous!

Can Misty have some vibes so that everything goes perfect today? Maybe I can get one or two that I make it though this day...

It is breaking my heart to see all of my kitties begging for food this morning

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, of course you and Misty and the hungry kitties can have vibes

I hope all goes well. Just try to know she will be in good hands and focus on your kitties while she is there.

Good luck and let us know how it all goes!!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Misty.

I know that fasting is tough on everyone. A few weeks ago I had to fast everyone until 2:30 in the afternoon, because Tolly had to have blood work 8 hours after his phenobarbital, but it had to be fasted blood work for the liver tests.

After I put Tolly in his carrier and in the car, I ran back in and fed the other two, before taking Tolly to his appointment.

Misty will do great, let us know when it's over!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the vibes all!

The vet called me (she called personally which is unusual) and said that Misty did great and that her teeth are in excellent condition.
She should be ready to be picked up between 5 and 6 tonight.

The best part is that I had them do her annual exam and her rabies vaccine today (she was due for both in 30 days) so I can skip another stressful vet outing for her!

I am so relieved. Claire has an appointment early next month so hopefully I won't be as nervous.

Yeah right!