Vet

Selena

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
so when my kitten got hurt i call my vet which I always go to he was not there i went to other vet which he doesn’t understand and never helped but i had no choice till my vet comes he gave drop for ears and vitamin for my kitten and dry food for crystal in urine he said he is not healthy he is little bit slim so i took it the vitamin date was oct 2017 best before 18 months and i went to him December in 2018 so i had only 3 months to gv the vitamin to my kitten 2 days after that i took my kitten to my vet when he came I showed what he gv me and he laughed he said 5 months old doesn’t get crystal and he’s urine was normal he was hurt in hes male part so he gave something for urine if he got infection and he gave cream for hes male part and he said he is not slim it’s normal weight for kitten it took some time but he was healed... I didn’t saw the dates on the product now i saw the ear drops which he gave me the place which is showing expired date was removed and that vitamin also had only 3 months, vitamin i gave him 2 or 3 times but the ear drop i used many times and im worried what should i do should i call him and tell him but he will say u remember after long time i was so worried about my baby I didn’t check i will never go to him he never do anything for my babies he made it worse because after when we came from the vet my kitten was bleeding more he took so much money and fake suggested he have crystal but he didn’t and gave vitamins and ear drops for nothing im worried about other peoples pet who is going to him and he is giving expired things to them

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi!
I'm really glad you were able to see your regular vet.
You could put up a review of the bad vet on Google and Yelp.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Selena

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi!
I'm really glad you were able to see your regular vet.
You could put up a review of the bad vet on Google and Yelp.
Yeah in will do that I Don’t want him to kill the animals i hope people will see the rewards on google most of people don’t