Very Strange Thing

gizzie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You may think I am crazy but I have a feeling cats understand what you are talking about. Every day for the past 3 weeks since I had Twinkie in the same room with the boys all three of them snuggle with me at around 4:00am. Well I don’t wake up until 6:00am so they keep rubbing on me and walking all over me than finally fall asleep and than few hours later I have to get up. It’s gotten to a point that I cannot sleep with these guys parking on me. So last night I set all three of them down and I am amazed I actually was able to do that and I had a little conversation with them. I told them they need to stop doing this every night or at least start it 10 minutes before I have to wakeup. All three of them set there staring at me than looked at each other and went to play again. Well guess what?! They didn’t bother me until 5:45am this morning. I could not believe that. It’s amazing. Anyone thinks I am crazy or had an experience with their cats/kittens like this? I am absolutely amazed by that.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I believe it! I have talked to my cats many times and they understood and did what I was asking.
It amazes me, too!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine understand...they just do their own thing anyway.

larke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are setting up to take their orals for their PhD's in the spring :-)! They are SO much better at communicating than we are! Scarey!

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Gizmo understands me very well. She will pay attention when I ask her to be quiet, often comes when she is called, and if I say 'go over and eat your dinner/check that out', she will.
And she knows when I am talking about her on the phone!