Vacations With Your Kitty’s

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello all, for spring break we decided to take a little trip and we brought Korin with us. It was a five hour drive but we made it without any problems.

We came to Mammoth Mountain, it is covered in snow, it is the first time my cat has seen snow. She is so curious about everything, and so excited. I thought she was going to hide for most of the trip but I was wrong. She loves it!

Here are a couple of pictures of Korin in the snow.

I would love to see pictures of your cats on vacation.

79FF918D-F88C-496D-9DFF-27245A90ED89.jpeg

E8484A6F-F987-4518-A7B8-1E95268A1E1F.jpeg

32DE89B4-F4F1-4F06-90EE-3030CC3CC448.jpeg

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello all, for spring break we decided to take a little trip and we brought Korin with us. It was a five hour drive but we made it without any problems.

We came to Mammoth Mountain, it is covered in snow, it is the first time my cat has seen snow. She is so curious about everything, and so excited. I thought she was going to hide for most of the trip but I was wrong. She loves it!

Here are a couple of pictures of Korin in the snow.

I would love to see pictures of your cats on vacation.

View attachment 224184

View attachment 224186

View attachment 224187
If Korin really likes the snow Korinmewmew Korinmewmew we have plenty of it here in Upstate NY. It's an excellent vacation choice, right on Lake Ontario. Your son could visit the National Museum of Play and we have a fantastic music & night life scene! It's a nice day trip to Niagara Falls and we love weekends in the 1000 Islands. We have one of the oldest wooden roller coasters in the world. I'll even cat sit for you. :yess:

Enjoy your vacation. How wonderful that Korin was able to go.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If Korin really likes the snow Korinmewmew Korinmewmew we have plenty of it here in Upstate NY. It's an excellent vacation choice, right on Lake Ontario. Your son could visit the National Museum of Play and we have a fantastic music & night life scene! It's a nice day trip to Niagara Falls and we love weekends in the 1000 Islands. We have one of the oldest wooden roller coasters in the world. I'll even cat sit for you. :yess:

Enjoy your vacation. How wonderful that Korin was able to go.
I would love to visit New York, but I think it’s a tad longer drive. From Cali to NY I don’t know it’s like what maybe 2 days?