Purraise
removing duplicate post

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Deacon Blues

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We visited our daughter (and Carolina) who are now in San Antonio. Carolina is still hiding in
IMG_3418.jpeg
pop can boxes...😀

They are moving to Hawaii, next. I cannot wait to see what Carolina thinks of the beach cabana...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Deacon Blues

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think long term cat rescues are seldom spoken of. Most folks talk about the first few weeks after a rescue. Cat rescues involve years.

Caroline/Carolina is a family member and will be with us for a long time. We love her, and I will update this thread as often as I can...especially since she moves around the world so often! So far she has lived in North Carolina, Ohio, Mississippi, and Texas. She is moving to Hawaii, next. The cabana she is moving to looks out at the entrance to Pearl Harbor. This cat has the world in her kitty paws!

That plaintive mew we heard from her, on that first night, has led to her being alive, loved, and being a world traveler. When I held her recently she cuddled me like a long lost friend, even though I had not seen her in months.

Strangely, she looks like an adolescent cat- looks like she might be 8 to 10 months old. I do remember the vet saying she would not have lived without our intervention- after we found her and took her for an evaluation.

Perhaps, she was the runt of the litter? I suspect she will always look like an adolescent kitten, now.

We love her, as she is. She also loves us...it was fun watching her peeking from her hiding places last week. She is a treasured member of our family.

Last edited: