Us Cat Lovers Are Everywhere

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and find each other too.

I was checking in for today's CAT scan. Made my (I thought) funny about how the cat that sits in my lap while I'm at the computer must apparently not be doing his job, if I have to go to the hospital's radiology department to get it done.

Woman checking me in and I get to talking, She has five cats, as one had four kittens and they kept two.

I told her about my two cats.

And we got me checked in, the technician came to get me, scan completed. Easy-peasy.

And as I'm leaving I see woman in the hall. She looked at me, grinned, and said "Meow"

Made my day better. Do any of you have similar stories?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've helped out a couple people in the pet aisle in the store before. Its awkward when you don't KNOW someone wants advice. But one time it was a couple people getting a kitten and discussing what they thought they needed. So i was just able to give a little input. They were appreciative.

It's fun meeting kindred spirits when it comes to cats. People are just more open about loving dogs. I advertise it with my purses and accessories though. Like showing up at the vet with Mooch in her crate, a purse with cats on it with a hand sanitizer shaped like a cat attached to the side and wearing cat print shoes. It wasn't intentional; but if that outfit was gonna work anywhere, the vet was it. :lol:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I live in the US now, and always notice when people are buying cat food, even if if I don't have a conversation with them. I heard a cat cafe has opened around here, but I've never been.