Urgent: Take Her To The Vet Or Wait

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

weemomma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hariette has taken her last pill!! Now we have to fight out way through liquid vitamins twice a day for a while longer. She is so happy.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This makes my heart lift! You'll both live through the vitamins, I'm betting, and then she will the be the happy, healthy little girl that you love so once again! There is nothing worse than a sick kitty. They can't tell us what hurts, and we feel so very lost. I'm thrilled that this has turned out so well.

weemomma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We oddly just had our first bout of vomit. She threw up a little bit of digested food. She's a pretty vomity cat anyway, so nothing too serious. However, I will be watching her much closer tonight.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, of COURSE she did, we were talking about how well she is doing, so she had to make liars of us. That's SUCH a cat thing! All kidding aside, as you say, she is a vomity cat, so just keep an eye out.

weemomma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hariette got weighed today and she has gained back every single ounce she lost!! She is also large and in charge roaming the house so I feel like we're still heading in the right direction.

weemomma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Little Miss Hariette is still doing awesome. She made it up to 9lbs! She is now trying to get used to life with a kitten. They have been meeting for a few minutes at a time the past few days. Lots of hissing and grumbling but no huge fights.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
WHOOO HOOOO! On ALL counts! The hissing and grumbling don't really count. I mean, there are just some things that have to be said, and a new feline who needs to know her place in the scheme of things.