Uploading videos

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I tried to upload a video to an album, and it went to 100% and said it was not a supported format. It's an mp4 I think. I've uploaded videos before, downloaded from my phone onto my laptop, then downloaded from there with no issues. I have not changed my phone or provider, etc.
Any ideas? Thanks. :)

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
All my videos are mp4 so I can't use them. I would like to change that. I figured it out once but don't remember how. There are apps for converting. Let me know if you figure it out

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always upload my videos to YouTube and copy the link here.

Annoying thing is those endlessly greedy wretches have now started sticking ads in them. I don't want to watch ads or subject my tiny number of followers to them! They take up as much time as the videos.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I always upload my videos to YouTube and copy the link here.

Annoying thing is those endlessly greedy wretches have now started sticking ads in them. I don't want to watch ads or subject my tiny number of followers to them! They take up as much time as the videos.
Oh, those YouTube ads are so annoying. A 5 minute ad for a 30 second video is a bit much.
If that is the case, I could do that though. I wonder if I can handle the pressure of having 4 subscribers. :lol: