Uploading photos?

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, Anyone know how to navigate w/adding photos. I was able to upload photos when I created an album, but it seems to not work anymore. It also says I have 20 photos under "View all photos," Yet I only see 11 when I click on that to view. How do I see them all?  How do you add more? Do you have to create another album? I like this site, but it is a little hard to navigate around.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! The Image And Video Tutorial will probably answer most of your questions, though the albums are in the process of being updated and a few things might have changed. If you click on "My Profile" at the top of any page or click on your user name, you'll be taken to your Community Profile. When you scroll down, you'll see your albums. I see three albums there: Angel's, with 8 photos, your Default album, with 11, and one with your avatar.

You can move photos between albums by clicking on an album, then "Edit Photos", then "Organize Photos", then dragging and dropping individual photos into another album. You can create a new album to put them in, or move them to an existing one.

I hope that helps!

Last edited:

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks Tricia....
I was hoping to help but felt like I did not have a full understanding of the whole photo upload situation, especially about not locating all of her pictures. I will keep an eye on that tutorial and hopefully it will sink into my little brain soon. :cross: