Updates with Pictures

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I sure wish I could take her!! I looove those picures of her. Finnegan didn't meow very good either but he'll be a year in July and he can sure let you know when he wants something now!! lol I love his meow cuz its such a high pitch.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WELCOME BACK!
As you can see, MANY of us missed you, your stories and your FANASTIC pics!!

THANK you for the update with various pics!! All your furbabies looks GREAT-especially Cooper!!!
The new kitten looks soo DARLING!! I'm sure you will be able to find her a great home soon due to her striking looks and loving personality!

I was really shocked to see how terrible Mr. Big looks now and agree with the rest- hope it was due to lack of food and not other issues... I'll be sending you "Good luck" vibes regarding getting him to trust you SOON so you can get him to the vet if possible.... Or perhaps borrow a trap and get him checked out?

Looking forward to more pics!

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Oh my god! It looks like she has great big sunflowers in her eyes! It even looks like there is a field of sunflowers behind the big one taht is around her pupil! That is the best picture I have ever seen.. at first I thought you did something to it to make her eyes like that, but no, they are natural..

It really does look like there is a field of sunflowers in her eyes...

and now that I lookat that picture again.. with the orange going up to her forehead, and the orange on the sides.. it looks like little yellow/orange petals.

I think sunflower would be a good name for this kitten

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Robin, it's so good to see you, and the new pics are soooo awesome!!!! It's a shame you can't keep that precious kitten, but I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding an excellent home for her!!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back, Robin! The pictures are terrific, and the little kitten one of the cutest I've ever seen. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Mr. Big is healthy, and just needs some good meals.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Such lovely furpeople, as always, and such lovely pics. The new wee one is so beautiful, if you painted her, nobody would believe it. Someone is going to have a real sweetie! Hope Mr Big just needs food and care, and learns to trust you again. Perhaps the fact that he came to you in time of need says that he does still trust, but just needs to remind himself of that.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Such lovely furpeople, as always, and such lovely pics. The new wee one is so beautiful, if you painted her, nobody would believe it. Someone is going to have a real sweetie! Hope Mr Big just needs food and care, and learns to trust you again. Perhaps the fact that he came to you in time of need says that he does still trust, but just needs to remind himself of that.
Well said Frannie! Glad to have you back Robin!!! Can't wait to see all of the kits pics again. I'd take that new kitty off your hands in a minute if I could!