updated website

ceehorne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just updated my website. I changed it around a little and added a new picture of me. I used to have pictures of my whole family but became weary of having all of my children on my site. I still have my daughter on the front page. If you go to the link on my site that says "about me" you will see a picture of me at the last cat show I got to. Feel free to look around and please let me know what I need to fix. I really take everyones suggestons to heart. And fix the things needed sometimes it takes me awhile so dont think I am not taking your suggestions. I also have listed an adult cat that needs a good forever home. I got her from a bad situation and she is in perfect health now and spayed. It is hard to believe that she was goingto be put down when I decided to take her in.
www.geocities.com/ceehorne76/cats
Denise Russell

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you spelled Quality as 'qaulity'. You might want to change that, it's done twice on the first page. BTW your cats are BEAUTIFUL.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ceehorne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you, the spelling is my down fall. And I make a lot of typeing mistakes. I get in too much of a hurry.
Denise

lhezzza

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2:
since we're being PICKY....

guarantee is also misspelled (you're spelling it guarentee)

:tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2:

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to burst your bubble, Denise...but I found an error. In the "about me" page, you spelled "apon" and it should be "upon". Also, the main page picture seems really dark...but it could be my computer. Is it the same pic that is in your signature? If so, the only thing that I could see was the cat...the background is very dark. But once again, it could just be my monitor too. BTW, Great site! It's rather simple...but the more simple they are the better they are to navigate! I just love the pix...especially Pecan (is that right?). His color is beautiful!