Updated the Website...

imagyne

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I finally added ALL of our pets on our website, If ya'll want, you can see them here. Just go to the "our pets" section.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great job on the site! Looks very nice!
btw...I noticed a typo on the page after you enter the site. Looks like the word "coming" is misspelled. Just thought I'd let ya know about that!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

imagyne

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Isn't it spelled with 2 m's?????

Hold on a sec..

DUH.... stupid me...

Thanks Shell!! I fixed it...

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry for pointing that out...I swear I should have become a Proof Reader for a newspaper! I'm always finding things like that.

Want me to see if there's more?
Just kidding!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

imagyne

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Shell
Sorry for pointing that out...I swear I should have become a Proof Reader for a newspaper! I'm always finding things like that.

Want me to see if there's more?
Just kidding!
Don't be sorry... I appreciate it, ya know after you write so much, I tend to miss things like that.. so feel free to find more, I don't mind at all

Ya know all of them have some sort of story to go with them, and yes it is a large family. Truth be told, that's why I bought a large house, with a basement. So there's lots of room for the pets and the cattery. Outside runs are scheduled to put up in the near future, so they will have even more room ( we have a very large backyard).

Luckily, Sandie is a clean freak, it's like an OCD thing.