Update on SKittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookandcompany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyBabies

I HOPE all you who have pregnant and nursing NON purebred Mom's have someone who wants them!

I hate to think of them being put down as they were not wanted!
Seems a little inappropriate, Don't you think?

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They all have good homes... This wasnt my year and alot has happenes so I was not able to get her fixed... The family understood and everyone has been here with me all the way..The babies will have good homes...

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

They all have good homes... This wasnt my year and alot has happenes so I was not able to get her fixed... The family understood and everyone has been here with me all the way..The babies will have good homes...
We know that don't worry Jenny
you will do your best for them we all know.

lisab917

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
MyBabies...Not all people have to have purebreds. I do not believe in spending lots of money to buy a dog or cat. Animals are so inbred these days that they are having serious issues. I have a rare dog that is deaf that we got for FREE. I am sure that everyone at least on this site will be able to find good and loving homes for their kittens.

etcrame

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by newfostermom

I'm newfostermom's 11yr. old son. How long should we wait before tying of the cord?
If, after a few minutes she doesn't then I'd do it for her. Has she cleaned baby and it is breathing?

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found this for you.

"If the mother doesn't cut the umbilical cord you will need to. Tie dental floss around the cord about 1 inch away from the kittens body and cut the umbilical cord on the mom's side of the tie. Don't cut it too close to the kitten as infection or death can occur. Also if you notice the mom trying to chew too close to the kitten stop her and cut it yourself. If you notice her having trouble giving birth at any time you can put some petroleum jelly on her to ease the kittens coming out."

I hope this helps!

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CommonOddity042

Some will and some won't. It is reality.The fact that you said it in this thread and none of the others led us to infer that you specifically meant momof3.
I said it in THIS thread because so many Persons of Mom's or Mom's to be are reading this thread- WHERE ELSE WOULD EVERYONE BE!?

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LisaB917

MyBabies...Not all people have to have purebreds. I do not believe in spending lots of money to buy a dog or cat. Animals are so inbred these days that they are having serious issues. I have a rare dog that is deaf that we got for FREE. I am sure that everyone at least on this site will be able to find good and loving homes for their kittens.
for EVERY cat that is born - so many others die!

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok don't want to step on toes but why don't we take this convo to another topic before this one ends up getting deleted because of it.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree, Yorkiegal. Kinda too late to worry about after 7 kittens, isn't it? Oh well, I do know what you mean, MyBabies. Everyone on here would like to see every kitten find it's forever home.

So, it doesn't look like there's a #13 Skittlet, huh?

I would personally wait a while before changing the sheets. It will be fine for her to nurse on scuzzy sheets. I would now disrupt things for Skittles as little as possible.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by junior67

Ok don't want to step on toes but why don't we take this convo to another topic before this one ends up getting deleted because of it.
OK off my soapbox!

So HOW Many LIFE babies does Skittles have and IS there or is there not a 13th? LUCKY 13?

commonoddity042

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyBabies

for EVERY cat that is born - so many others die!
...and in areas where vets don't spay pregnant cats or cats younger than 6 months of age, how are people going to be able to do anything but have a litter if their cat gets out accidentally or a pregnant stray comes to their door? Please stop before this gets to an insane level.

Status
Not open for further replies.