Update on SKittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had all the babies nursing but she got up an butt to the wall like she was going to spray the wall I took them all and placed them on the heating pad... She doesnt seem to go after them but seem she is pushing again......

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh goodness gracious me. I will just die (I know I said the EXACT same thing with #12, but whatever) if she actually has a #13 in there. Where does a 7.5 lb. cat have room for an entire White House full of kittens????

Any names yet, Momof3? (Right, like you're thinking of that!!! How are the kittens doing right now????)

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

OMG Is this # 13?
I HOPE all you who have pregnant and nursing NON purebred Mom's have someone who wants them!

I hate to think of them being put down as they were not wanted!

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

She is so tired I am not sure if she stopped pushing or if she is done...
NOW would be a good time to visit the Vet! IF she has more in there the oxitosin(SP?) would be a help to her!

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
my babies----- she is keeping 4 of them I believe (or up to 4) and has family members that want the others.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyBabies

I HOPE all you who have pregnant and nursing NON purebred Mom's have someone who wants them!

What???

dazeemazeegraze

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

From what I have read, Momof3 does have homes for the kittens,
already... with family members.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Momof3 said they're going to family members, which is wonderful. That way, she can always visit the grandkittens, and watch them grow! I also believe she said she may keep 3 or 4...

commonoddity042

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

In her previous threads, she's mentioned a few times that the kittens are all spoken for and will be spayed and neutered at the appropriate age.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

I think Momof3 said they're going to family members, which is wonderful. That way, she can always visit the grandkittens, and watch them grow! I also believe she said she may keep 3 or 4...
NO not just momof3 but ALL the others too! There are so many Mom's having or having had kittens and I worry if they all will go to good homesS!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok she is tired her tummy is so thin and saggy am not sure there is a 13 yet.....

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
are the babies nursing? I would let them nurse and her rest up a bit and then see how she is. Also check in with the vet and let them know how it all went.
(if you haven't already since it was so fast! LOL)

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
newfoster----- how long ago did she have it? if another is coming fast she may wait till she pushes #2 out and then do it.

commonoddity042

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

NO not just momof3 but ALL the others too! There are so many Mom's having or having had kittens and I worry if they all will go to good homesS!
Some will and some won't. It is reality.The fact that you said it in this thread and none of the others led us to infer that you specifically meant momof3.

Status
Not open for further replies.