Update on SKittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes the weather is super bad here......I will say in 24 hr we will have them.... Even her purr changed

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh im so happy to hear that!! I think the purr thing is big!!...... Little hijack here!......Patches is ready too I think!
Please check my new thread I just opened!!
Go girls go!!!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think she might be waiting for the storm to end.... SHe I know wants them out... SHe is in the potty alot so I know they are ready.....

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's to keeping safe in the storm.

MESSAGE TO SKITTLES (Part 2):

Okay. So, apparently you didn't get the memo I sent you last night about your to-do-list. Either that or Meowmy forgot to whip out the pom-poms, which was a very important step in this whole thing.

Skittles, you need to get a-movin'. Get this show on the road, so to speak. I know the weather is bad, and that the wind is high, and there's all sorts of scary atmospheric stuff going on out there in Utah. But did you know I have a friend who delivered her baby in the backseat of her mini-van? My point being, there are scarier things by far.

I guess I'll cut to the chase. You need to have those things I referred to last night as "kittens." They have been residing in your belly region, and they're the ones that have been kicking you from the inside. I know, I know, why didn't someone mention this to you before? Well, you need to have them today. Storm or no storm. Because here's what's gonna happen. You'll go back to Dr. Clark on Monday, and he's going to give you this thing called a "c-section"...yes, Skittles, it is SURGERY. Wouldn't you rather have your kittens at home in one of the 8 nesting choices your Meowmy has so thoughtfully provided? That's what I thought. So let's get to birthing those babies.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is 10:30 am

She has been in the litter alot I just look and she was going to poop I think and nothing came out... She is not panting or anything....JUst a lot of nesting... She is drinking...

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

silverphoenix69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Storm had that, then 2 hours later she had her kittens. Soo you should be having kittens soon
Like Pat & Alix said, within 36 hours
...Good luck to Skittles, if I'm not here while shes having the kittens (I'm helping at a birthday party for my neighbors house)

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is wondering and is acting like she needs me I am there she just circles...

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is having contractions she is hiding in the cave she made at 3 this morning....

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I agree babies are coming SOON SOON SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if not NOW!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh! Skittletts soon!

Can you make a new thread when she has her first kitten?

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, close-up of cat butt!

It does sound like its about time! Sheesh! What are we all gonna do after they're born! Be obsessed with the babies of course!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and Skittles and the little candybars.

isis&d.c.'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Of course they are going to be coming soon-I have to leave for work in about 20 minutes!! Good luck Skittles-those pictures are very promising!!

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ok I am guessing agian. LMAO!

TODAY AT (it is 11:40 there right?) NOON-12:30 first baby is OUT. 12 kittens.

Status
Not open for further replies.