Update on my Ali

alismama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ali passed away in her sleep from feline auto immune disease.  She lived to be 6 years old and we cherish every moment we had with her.

Ruth

orientals

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Alismama, What awfully sad news. I have lost one at seven years old, it is just heartbreaking. Do you have a picture of her in her good days? I would love to see her.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I extend my sincere condolences to you, I know how much a broken heart can hurt. That Ali passed away at home and in her sleep is a blessing, it is as she would want, close by the family she loves above all else. She had six years of love and happiness and I'm sure she cherished every moment too, she is grateful to have you to care for her and to hold the legacy of love she leaves you. She walks another path now that forks from your own, but it will parallel yours and meet again when you take that fork too in the far future. She would never want you to be sad when remembering her, she loves you too much. Try to celebrate having that little girl in your life and what she brought to it.

It hurts so very much when they have to leave us, but what they gave us is so very precious and can be used to comfort ourselves in this time of mourning. The bond of love she formed with you will be with you always, it is spiritual, so is eternal. She will be alive in your heart as long as you can remember what she meant to you, she will be held there tenderly for evermore. She is in a place now where there is no more pain and suffering, she is at peace knowing she was so very loved and wanted. Thank you for letting us know, I know how hard that can be, now she can be mourned by many as she so richly deserves. I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers, take care.......RIP sweet Ali, you have gained your place in the heavens, let your sweet love shine down on the one who loves and misses you so very much! 

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry for your loss, 6 is young but it does happen unfortunately. It was a blessing that she passed in her sleep, take some comfort in that.

I hope your heart heals, and one day you can love another like you did her.

God Bless.....