Update on handling Tyrion the Tyrant

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the last 3 days or so have been better! I found some interactive toys he likes and King Arthur plays with him a lot. Plus, he wrestles with both the big boy (King Arthur)...When King Arthur gets sick of him, he just put his huge paws on him to hold him down! It is so freakin' funny!! Tyrion gets so mad and just hollers at him at the top of his little lungs (he's a pretty good screamer). So, I tell him "OK King Arthur, You've had your fun, let the tyrant go." He does.... And Tyrion shakes it off, and takes off full charge in the opposite direction!

Last night, King Arthur decided it would be fun to keep him from going to the bedroom so he deliberately stood in the way and Tyrion still tried like 3 times by running in to Arthur's side as fast and as hard as he could with his little body.... Each time, he'd be knocked back about a foot... Shake it off and try again. Finally he decided he'd had enough and tore through the house and up the cat tree to the very top.

The King is definitely having fun and find much amusement for him with Tyrion!!

I believe he is learning that momma's sleepy time means sleepy time for him, too... No attacking momma. He's been pretty good about sleeping the last couple of nights. He is learning that momma likes it best when you are nice, sweet and cuddly with her. Kisses are nice. Biting and scratching is bad!

He's still a brat and a tyrant but he is improving it seems.

gethenian

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just want to say I love that you have a cat named Tyrion. He's named after the character in the books by George RR Martin, right? I just finished reading Game of Thrones today. ^_^

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just want to say I love that you have a cat named Tyrion. He's named after the character in the books by George RR Martin, right? I just finished reading Game of Thrones today. ^_^
Yes, well... He's named Tyrion Lannister because the actor that portrays him in the show "Game Of Thrones" based on the books by George RR Martin has the same hair color and the same personality, it seems!