Update on Gypsy-

bossinova

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks, MA. No doubts, no worries, no qualms, just curiosity. I'm glad to hear she's happy. In fact, I don't think I could express how happy I am about that. That's all I've wanted for her and what I was hoping for. Thank you for taking this Princess and giving her the life she deserves. She got really lonely after we lost Tank. We would still hear her tearing around the house in the middle of the night, but it just wasn't the same after she lost her playmate. I'm happy to hear she has some new ones that she's really taken to. Although I still miss her (and probably always will in a sense), the heartache has dissipated. Positive news of her adjustment and happiness has put to rest my fears, doubts (of my actions, not yours
), and anxiety. She's a very, very special girl to me, and it makes me happy that she can be a special and important asset in someone else's life, as well. Thank you again for taking the time to give an update- it honestly means the world to me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here you go Jen-

As I said, she is doing well. No hiding, no running from people or other cats, covers her waste, plays during the day with the others and is eating well and losing weight-

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is such a beautiful girl, and what a sweet face! She looks like any calm and happy kitty!