Understanding Blue Golden

mkateb

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Could someone please help me understand the difference between the colors blue golden and shaded blue golden? I have a picture of the kitten I have reserved, but as a new member here, I'm not sure I'm allowed to post a copyrighted picture here since I don't own the kitten yet. Here is the link to an instagram video of the kitten: PomPaws on Instagram: "Just say … hi 👋🏻 Uffie is located in New York and looking for his furever home. Dm for info. #cat #kittensoftiktok #kittycat #answertoeverything #catlover #catvideo #catlife #goldenkitten #kitty #cats #catsofworld #catsofinstagram #catsofig #catinstagram #bluegilden #persiancat #kittenlife #justsayhi #hi #catlove #catreels #kitten #kittensofinstagram #kittenreels"

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue golden and shaded blue golden are terms for the same color. Here is the color standard from the CFA website.
IMG_0276.jpeg

I am so jealous!! I have wanted a blue golden since they were accepted for championship in the CFA. I was lucky enough to be at the show when the first one ever got his grand championship. You have a cutie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mkateb

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! That explains why I couldn't figure out the difference!