Uncle Louie just died

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Seeing your "best friend" dieing in front of your own eyes while I was petting him.......... and did not expect this death is a SHOCK! ..........This is something that you NEVER want to live ever again in your own life. It was nothing less than HORRIBLE.......... I picked up his limp body and knew he was dead.... I put him in a travel carrier as I was confused and knew that he was gone so quickly?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My good friend Kurt came over and dug a 3 foot deep hole to bury him in my yard
...... Uncle Louie was an awesome cat and my friends loved him also as he was outgoing and friendly toward them. Thanks for all your support
I miss him dearly......

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a shock! On the other hand, I hope when I go, I go that quickly, healthy and active up to the last moment.

There is no "getting over death." Uncle Louie will always be with you, be a part of you. If you believe in the Rainbow Bridge, he will be waiting for you there. But you will always have a hole in your heart just exactly the shape of Louie, and nothing, no cat can ever fill it exactly.

But we all heal, knowing that we've done the best we could and that we were loved by these furry friends, however short the time...and it's always too short!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm late to the threat, but I couldn't help but crying as I read your very first post. I cannot begin to imagine how difficult and shocking something like that must be. To be so unexpected...

I am so, so sorry for your loss. At least he went quickly (as if that's much comfort right now), and from Uncle Louie's perspective, at least you were there with him when he was called over the bridge.

RIP sweet Louie.

Laurie