UK cat parents- seriously good bistro discontinued??

stressystudent

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi!! We feed our super fussy 1 year old cat Seriously good bistro in broth, it's one of the only food that also doesn't give her a bad tummy also! However, it sold out online and is no longer able to click and collect in any store anywhere.. Has this type of food been discontinued?? Just curious if anyone has any insight as we need to start transitioning her to new food as we're down to the last box so only have a couple weeks of food left! Thank you!! :)

I will add, Seriously Good Bistro is a Pets at Home brand, their posh one lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stressystudent

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I don't see Seriously Good Bistro on their website

https://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/cat/cat-food/view-all-cat-food?currentPage=1&pageSize=24&orderBy=1&Brand="Seriously Good"

So it looks like they probably don't do that particular one, they do have several Seriously Good normal ones listed (in the link I postes)

:catrub: Sorry, hope you can get her changed to a different food
sorry yeah that is the brand I meant! Idk why i added bistro in the name lol. It's the shreds in broth she has, she isn't a fan of the jelly. that's the one that's out of stock literally everywhere annoyingly! It's still on the websites, just sold out and not available in any stores either, it's been this way for about a fortnight

gaogier

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I find, when looking for food that one of my cats who died, would only eat, that I would contact them via twitter - now called X, I would find out easily if the product was discontinued, recalled, being produced but having oversea shipment issues, or if their delivery service of this product was on hold while they try and distribute items that area leaving the store faster than they can stock - Mostly due to covid panic buying, Ukraine war or now the Israeli war that is ongoing.

I have asked via twitter, to see if they do continue any products, what stores should have them stocked (if online gives no information on stock levels). Not only do I ask who owns the product line, I also ask the store that should stock, and I also ask the factory of where the product is made, to find out if they still make it. From this, if the product is discontinued, I can find out when the last batch of the product was made, how often did they make it. With this, I will know, they make 1000 boxes per day, they last made the product 5 days ago, and they have 3 days before that shipment leaves the factory, I then contact the store, and try and find out when that product will be delivered, as some stores only get 1 delivery a week, and that is due in 2 days, I can plan when to get to the store to buy the product needed.

Its a little bit of work, tracking a product before it gets to the store, but it has paid off many times for myself.