....uhhh hi kitty....

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
great... the Beau is very grumpy with me! I went out side yesterday and a cat came flying up to me and attacked me with love! I have seen the kitty around but didnt think much about it. But it is SUPER skinny! It wants desperately to come inside, but 3 cats just not an option! ESP. not with as dominate as Google is! But the Beau fussed at me because I fed it, and now it wont leave.... So I have posted a found ad on Craigslist and the local news site.... Anyone else think of anything else to do? I guess if I havent heard anything and its still around by the end of the week I will be either turning it over to a no-kill shelter or trying to find it at home. No clue if its a boy or a girl yet. Its very loving but wont let me pick it up yet.
Anyone in the East TN region wanting another very sweet kitty?
(sorry dark and cell phone camera dont mix...)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks! I'm sure it has a home somewhere.... but who knows. I guess I will be searching for it a home. I will try to take it to the vet this week and at least get them to check for a chip. Anyone know how much that costs?

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dont know how much it is over there but in france they will usually check for free.