TWYCIDN= tell what your cat is doing now

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I just walked around the house and checked on the kids. 

Amber is sleeping in bed. BooBoo, Ms. Pepe and Tabby are sleeping in the cat tree. Mollipop is sleeping back here, sacked out on a large pillow by the window. And Muffin is walking around the house, waiting for somebody to realize that it's been at least five minutes since she had a snack and she is ready for her next snack. When I walked out to the kitchen, Muffin was way ahead of me.....hoping. (Didn't work and now she's not happy)

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
This time of day is quiet time around here.  Our seven get fed early.  Then the Three Amigos run outside to play and do their business; the Newbies run out to the catio to do the same.  So then they're exhausted from all their hard work and need a nap.  
  Ozzy's snoozing at the end of the bed; Zoe is under my arm trying to help me type; Rico's snoozing in his cat tree bed.  Jake and Travis are snoozing outside in their beds in the catio.  Hannah's hiding in the cubbyhole in her tree; and Molly is sooooo cute.  She has a little fleece tipi kind of bed and she just stuck her little white face out of it to look at me.  I GOTTA get a photo of that one of these days.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mason jumped up in my chair to see what I'm eating. He wouldn't eat it if I gave it to him; he's just being nosey. Julie is on the cat tree, and Gadget is laying in the floor watching me eat. He really will eat my food if I turn my back.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
She's sleeping. It is one of her favorite things. :lol3:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Mogli is on his window perch, intently watching the backyard although it's dark out. That probably means the local raccoon is out there. I expect to hear the trash cans being banged around any minute.