Two pretty kitties, no idea breed

wykedkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Meet stormy. She is mostly white with some reddish brown, black fur. It's not long but it's not superror short either. She has a very small frame. I was thinking maybe she was a runt, but I don't know what the others looked like. I originally thought part siamese with maybe calico. What do you think?

This is Chewy. He is red and white. He has long fur and a rather big body build. He is the laziest cathe I have. Although he's lazy, he only weighed in at 8 lbs. He has huge beautiful eyes too. Oh and he has a very fluffy tail.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Part siamese with calico is no bad guess.  Her being a point isnt apparent, but she is.  Its having this lotsa of white on her which is concealing her masque.

Its not even much visible of the reddish parts, and the little we see looks sooner creme.  But the nosepiece is as black as it can be, the edges of ears are black. So she is undiluted calico, black-red-white.

Thus, domestic medium hair (DMH) calico point.

Pretty as a day.

Her male friend is a red ad white bi-color domestic.  medium haired him too, I think - but may be longhair, I dont see properly.  If he has some Ancestry?  Perhaps. But what?.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wykedkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Part siamese with calico is no bad guess.  Her being a point isnt apparent, but she is.  Its having this lotsa of white on her which is concealing her masque.

Its not even much visible of the reddish parts, and the little we see looks sooner creme.  But the nosepiece is as black as it can be, the edges of ears are black. So she is undiluted calico, black-red-white.

Thus, domestic medium hair (DMH) calico point.

Pretty as a day.

Her male friend is a red ad white bi-color domestic.  medium haired him too, I think - but may be longhair, I dont see properly.  If he has some Ancestry?  Perhaps. But what?.
We don't know anything about his background as far as his mom/dad. We found him outside as a small starving kitten of about 5 weeks. He was cold and hungry. My husband heard him meowing so we went looking. We bribed him with tuna and he came out. He was so skinny, I don't think he would've survived very long. I got him healthy and I was attached. I couldn't get rid of him. I think someone had him and didn't want him so threw him outside. He was box trained and so well behaved. I couldn't ask for a better cat even to this day. Funny thing is I'm allergic to my kitties but it's mild enough I just deal with it. I definitely have my bad days though.

Last edited: