Being Reviewed Two New Things?

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all,
Yesterday I noticed two new things. Probably they are older than yesterday, but I only noticed them a day ago.
First, the label "thread starter" now appears under the username in the threads, useful, in my opinion.
Second, when I want to mention someone in a reply and I use the @ symbol and start writing their name, I haven't the suggestion of names anymore. Is this a known feature?
Or is it just me? It happens on two different computers (work and home) with two different o.s. , Win7 and Win10.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I hadn't noticed the Thread Starter yet. :) It looks like the developers are starting to go through the wish list from the platform switch. :)

Let me try the @ mention. Antonio65 Antonio65 . No, not working for me either. I'll report this. Thanks!

Actually, I didn't get the drop down menu, but it did highlight and do the @mention. Odd.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AbbysMom AbbysMom ,
It's happening again, no drop down menu when mentioning someone. Sorry to bother you with these minor problems.
Thanks!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
AbbysMom AbbysMom ,
in the last two days the drop down menu for mentioning users is working fine. Is it still under test?
It's been working for me also! :) One of the features that members missed when we switched platforms was getting emails when you were mentioned by someone. Our developers are working on getting this back for us and sometimes while they are programming or testing, the dropdown menu may disappear briefly again.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I did notice the 'thread starter' a while back and did enjoy it. Enjoyed the info I learned above too!
The developers have been slowly going through our wish list. :) We may not get everything we hoped for, but they are doing their best. The "Unanswered threads" option is now back as well. :)