Two have to go - Drinks

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mountain Dew is :barf:

I like the others but maybe fruit punch can go. That can be way too sweet.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Honestly keeping two would be easier. I would keep water and lemonade. I like tea but not sweet tea.

For me Mountain Dew is the worst one. When I worked nights, Mountain Dew was really popular because of its high caffeine content but I couldn't get past the taste.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll keep the Mountain Dew for my husband, because he's addicted. He'll also drink Pepsi.

I'll get rid of orange juice and fruit punch. Or sweet tea. I don't like cold tea.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mountain Dew (big yech) and Pepsi (it's ok but I prefer Coke).
All the others are A-OK!

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
Number one to dump is orange juice. Haven’t been able to drink that since I had to drink orange juice and castor oil for a medical test as a teen. Second to dump would be the sweet tea. Also associate tea with hospitals.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to say I'm quite surprised (and pleased) at how many people are voting Mountain Dew off our island. I really thought that most people like it. I cannot stand it. I've never tried any of the other kinds because the original is so bad. I really don't think I'd like them either. If I need caffeine, my BFF coffee comes to the rescue.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mountain Dew and Fruit Punch.

Somewhere along the way Mountain Dew became WAY too sweet. And Fruit Punch still reminds me of a time I got sick as a kid. :barfgreen: All over my aunt's friend. I'm still embarrassed. :paperbag:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I quit sodas too, but I hate apple juice, ick. So I'd pick Mountain Dew and apple juice. I don't like most orange juice either but fresh-squeezed is great so it gets to stay. When I was a kid I loved Mello Yello (kind of like Mountain Dew, I think) but now I just can't stand whatever that flavor is. I don't really like fruit punch but I don't hate it.
I have to say I'm quite surprised (and pleased) at how many people are voting Mountain Dew off our island. I really thought that most people like it.
I think the Mountain Dew lovers make up for everyone else, lol. I know a guy who drinks an entire 2-liter of it every day! How he's still alive I have no idea.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I quit sodas too, but I hate apple juice, ick. So I'd pick Mountain Dew and apple juice. I don't like most orange juice either but fresh-squeezed is great so it gets to stay. When I was a kid I loved Mello Yello (kind of like Mountain Dew, I think) but now I just can't stand whatever that flavor is. I don't really like fruit punch but I don't hate it.

I think the Mountain Dew lovers make up for everyone else, lol. I know a guy who drinks an entire 2-liter of it every day! How he's still alive I have no idea.
There's something about Mountain Dew. It seems as though people who like it REALLY like it. I had a coworker once who drank that stuff like it was water. I'm not a big soda drinker at all. I'd much rather have an iced tea or lemonade. I still have some cans of that vanilla bean bold ginger ale in the fridge. I need to savor it. It really was a limited time item. :sigh:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I was in college we had a singles/young married group that met once a week for Bible studies; but a lot of other days we met at the facility to just hang out, play pool or foosball, listen to music...etc. We went through TONS of Mt Dew there. One girl's husband worked for a vending company and they'd give him product that was damaged so it couldn't be put in machines (like cracker packs that had some broken) but was still good to eat. He'd drop off that kind of stuff for snacks. Most of us didn't have much money; but some had real jobs and a little more to give than others, so that went into the cost of the building and those cases of soda. It amazes me now we all drank that stuff without a second thought. 🥴

I had a boss who was constantly at McDonalds getting the largest cokes. Like at least once if not 2-3 times a day. She was like "My bloodwork is good...." :dunno:

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mountain Dew and chocolate milk.

Pepsi is a distant third, but I can drink it if there's no Coca-Cola around.