Two dumped little babies.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, my two new kittens are safe

Oh gee imagne that
some people say it was meant for you to have them
What I think is they were just lucky you cared enough...

That's why I said I will not go to that parking lot looking around
I already know what's there. When I first started feeding them one of the secyrity guards drove up and asked me what I was doing, I said feeding these kitties, he told me we were told if we saw someone to tell them not to feed them
I looked at him and I told him this problem started with a HUMAN and my not feeding them will not make them go away it will make them starve to death, he just kinda looked at me and I looked right back at him, and he said ya know what I didn't even see you here
Everyday sometimes 2 times a day I would drive there and feed them, no one ever said a word to me. Sometimes I would sit there in the car in the wind, rain, heat, didn't matter, but most of the time they were all right in the same spot waiting and so help me God they would come running when they saw my car...I can't get it through my own thick skull how people can dump them, neglect them, think they are just cats . I was just waiting for the day when someone would call the police
I had it all planned I was going to tell them what your going to arrest me for having a kind heart, I would have gone to jail I would have really. The county I live in puts thousands of cats to sleep each and every year, and I also thought they aren't going to come and get these kitties. You would not see a litter of puppies left in that mess, the cats do not get the same respect as dogs, and don't get me wrong I am a dog lover also raised bassets for years, But you just wouldn't see that...What is wrong with people If I had to be an activist for anything that's where I'd be CATS I am glad you and the kitties found each other, and I know we can't save them all, and that is really overwhelming to me...I'm such a blabber mouth

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcribbs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just keep on a blabbering. I do it too. I have some of the longest posts I have seen here. I start on one subject and end on something entirely different..."in the same post"...

We are not scatter brained honey. We are highly evolved humans whose brain cells comprehend more than one subj at a time so keep it coming.
I love it!! It's a female thing....

Seriously. My family is odd. [imagine that] When we all get together, the females sit at the table and can have four different conversations with each other at the same table and know what everyone is saying and talking about. It drives my husband nuts. He is always confused by us. But then he is a mere male mortal being.......hehe

I might also add that I have three dogletts as well who are quite fluent in the human language. Goof ball rescues who I love...

I would talk more but I am just exhauted but will be back tomorrow with freshly rested brain cells.

Take it easy halfpint! Some of your posts have just made my day.......

Jenn [the talker]

p.s. and yes, your babies are safe.........

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok then we can both blab, But I can't beleive I haven't been named thread killer yet
Pretty much everyone must see my name and go OH NO !!!! It's halfpint
Oh I have 1 Dog I used to raise Bassets, did for about 8 years, only have Zoie now...She thinks the cats are hers, if they start romping she's right there to go ok let me in to, but sometimes it's kinda like walking through a land mine for her sometimes, but she would never hurt them, I wouldn't have a dog that can't tolerate the kittys , she just loved them when they were babies, Cats are just a big TAD easier then the dogs I think...Have have a Great day I have to shove myself away
Guess I'm the rambler

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really wish I had my own place and I knew we could introduce them to my Lilly and Tavia because if I could I would take them they are darlins.

jcribbs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THE CATS PEOPLE AT TCS ARE GRRRRRRREAT!!!

Hmmmmmm.. Wasn't that Tony the tiger's saying? He was such a sweet cereal kitty......hehe

Halfpint, you are not a thread killer.........hehehehe [I thought that was me....] And bassetts are so sweet. They have loving eyes. I have never raised dogs but I have had plenty of them growing up and as an adult. In fact, I have to have a dog wherever I live. They are a different type of companion than a cat. But I absolutley agree, I could not have a dog that did not like cats. It would be too worrysome. I have a dog right now that is cowed by one particular cat I have... The cat is the boss... She minds the cat better than she minds me....... He has her trained...

And tavia, that is a sweet thing to say.... Husband thinks they are awful cute too. The little black faced one, Spice, is curled up in bed with him right now.. And Sugar sits by him. As a rule, most of the cats purrrfer me, but these two are purrreferring him. He loves it....

And yeah LDG..............most people suck!!! Amen to that.
In fact, worse than vaccuums............. I don't know why they act they way they do sometimes

Gotta go..........I am the babbling rambler after working three days... I am going to play a quick game of cards [hardwood spades] and then head to bed... I'm feel like I could sleep 10 hrs.. I need all the beauty sleep I can get. Hopefully it will make a difference...........hahahaha

Later on, Jenn and the gang!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Jenn you were the thread killer on this one
Well untill I said this
I'll erase this after you answer
I couldn't resist that
sick person here

jcribbs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Halfpint, I am confused. What sick person?............. I think I missed something... help!!!

Don't erase answers I like them all... even when I kill my own threads...........hehe

Jenn

p.s. I think I know but not sure....... by the way Cammie is beautiful...

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh not you, I meant I was a sicko for thinking I would let you be the thread killer on this
if no one else made a comment
I wouldn't erase it anyway. Yes My Cammie is a beautiful girl she doesn't really like anyone but me
I got her from a girl I worked for about 7 years ago, she was a street kitty also. She is the kind that holds up in my bedroom doesn't want the other cats in there and she will let them go as far as the master bathroom then lay in the doorway and they won't go by her to get out
She doesn't have a mean bone in her she's just not very social even after all this time, I don't think it helped when I added 6 extra cats at the same time
Hey sorry if I had you
Have a Wonderful Day I am going to try and do the same
I guess what it really was I couldn't stand for this thread to die

jcribbs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I get it now........... duh.........

And speaking of Cammie, she is really pretty. You have a great siggy of her.... And from your description of her, "Queen of the Castle" suits her just fine!!!

I gotta crash now. Been a very long day....... I painted for three and a half hrs after working 8 at my job. Tomorrow when I get up, I am painting some more.

Take it easy halfpint.............Jenn