Twitter

mnjulz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know anything about Twitter? I've never even been on the site and someone thought it maybe helpful to put Shell's story on their for some dontations (hopefully). Can anyone help me?

subconsciousme

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Twitter is a social media site which forces you to share what you want to with 140 characters, or less. There are websites where you can share links and shorten them to adhere to this character limit. Though, people must follow you to get the scoop and if they do, they can "retweet" what you post to their profile as well if they choose. You do not NEED an account to read someone's "tweets" like you generally do on Facebook. But you do need an account if you want to post.

Personally, I prefer Twitter over Facebook because of the abbreviated nature of it.

Hope that helps some?

nerdrock

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have Leiki on there, as well as myself, if you join look up Leiki Kiki and we'll retweet to try to help get you some donations. I just set it up tonight, but I'm going to post something to her blog tomorrow so we should have quite a few more followers within the next few days.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nerdrock

I have Leiki on there, as well as myself, if you join look up Leiki Kiki and we'll retweet to try to help get you some donations. I just set it up tonight, but I'm going to post something to her blog tomorrow so we should have quite a few more followers within the next few days.
I'm following you hun.x