Tuxies!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
I used to put clothes on our maine coon mix before we lost her, and now Emma gets the joys of Mom dressing her up too 😆
Cats and kittens look so cute when they wear clothes! Is it the same clothing your maine coon wore that she passed down to her “little sister”?

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
These Moandaze. We do NOT like them. They're scary sad. I vote we make them illegal. :cloudy:
You’ve got my vote!….. but wait, wouldn’t that make Tuesday the new Monday though?

Last edited:

EmmySpaghetti

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Cats and kittens look so cute when they wear clothes! Is it the same clothing your maine coon wore that she passed down to her “little sister”?
This one isn't, I didn't meet her daddy until she was about 6 or 7, so when we got this munchkin I bought new clothes for her. I did save all of big sisters clothes and costumes for when she's bigger. Her sister wasn't too impressed with mom dressing her up 😁

Attachments

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
This one isn't, I didn't meet her daddy until she was about 6 or 7, so when we got this munchkin I bought new clothes for her. I did save all of big sisters clothes and costumes for when she's bigger. Her sister wasn't too impressed with mom dressing her up 😁
The sombrero hat 🤭 And her face said it all! 😆 she was beautiful. These must be one of the many wonderful memories. In the end that’s what they become, memories ❤