Turbo the LI HUA?

emilieanne

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We very recently took in a stray and named him turbo. The store owners near him told us he's about 5 months old and the rest of the litter was eaten by a fox. We first thought there was something different about him by how thick he is. We also have an American short hair and he's kinda our reference with body and fur purporting.

Turbos tail is so short yet very thick, it's probably a little smaller or about the same size as his back legs. He has the almond shaped eyes and he's the black line past the mouth making it look like he's always smiling. His belly is spotted and the fur patterns you can see in the pictures below. His ears are shortish and his head is diamond shaped (IV never seen this shape on a cat before). His neck is also really short. His paws are thick with the black bottoms and his tail also has the black tipped end. The bottom of the fur coat is black, we tried to take a picture showing the layers of colours so hopefully you can tell even though the quality is poor. His fur is much thicker then our other cats but its short and soft.
His personality is wonderfully friendly. He eats a lot and is incredibly playful however these character traits can be found in any kitten pretty much. The more we do research the more it seems Turbo is or at least part LI HUA.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The probability he has chinese ancestors is quite low.  but you can never say never, who knows, there could be some chinese immigrants to your neigborhood,  whom took their traditional chinese cats with them, and thus, these genes come into the local gene pool.

In first moments I was thinking the Kulis, whom helped to build a good part of railsways in the North America, but I know Canada has a guite big programme for organized immigration. If the immigrants are qualified enough, they are welcome.

He is probably "just" a domestic, alike the very most other cats. I mean, the domestic gene pool is enormously big, and thus, there is good place for quite a few individual variations.   However nicely shaped and wonderful personality.  

But if you wish to compare him as a look alike to the chinese Li Hua, so please do so.  He has near enough looks for it.