Trying To Help Traumatized Elderly Rescue Cat Get Acclimated

Sylvia Jones

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This story is such a heart warming way to end this Thanksgiving weekend. What a journey Lucy has had. Bless the neighbors and rescue that came together and saved her. And then you adopt her with unconditional love. It’s sounds as tho you just adopted her on the spot. How did you find out about her? This was so obviously meant to be. Your description of her physical condition will not leave my thoughts for a while. After such prolonged neglect it must have been very hard for Lucy to trust and start to feel safe. To be loved for what may be the first time. What a wonderful person you are! I’m sure Lucy will bring you so much love. I am very thankful that you shared your story. Happy Thanksgiving

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JacobinCat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Happy New Year, and thanks for checking in! All is good! Lucy is sleeping on the bed almost every night. She was a little mad at me on Monday, because I had to take her to the vet to shave off a few mats (they were growing faster than I could brush them out!), but I she forgave me after some treats :whiskers:. I hope you and your feline family are having a good start to 2020!

Attachments