Trying to figure out sex of my new baby

Jessica lemere

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everybody,

I found this beautiful baby living on the street in a community of stays I feed daily. Very beautiful, social, sweet, loving baby that came running up to me crying it’s little heart Out. I’m trying to figure out what the sex is of this cat and I can’t seem to figure it out. I have a female, so I know how to tell, but it looks completely different than my female. But I’m also being told she looks like a female, so I’m coming here asking for help!!

Attachments

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
It's really hard to see with the dark fur and the angle of the picture. Can you get a picture straight on from the back with the tail up in the air?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jessica lemere

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That’s why I was saying I already have a female and her area is completely flat. There is nothing raised up a little bit. And with him, there’s a small area that’s raised up looks completely different than my female. He won’t let me lift his tail up to get a back shot. I was told boys area kind a looks like a heart, and it actually does kind a look like a heart. If I had to guess he is maybe seven or eight months.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jessica lemere

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He already has an appointment set up for being fixed on the 13 of this month 😉