Trying To Estimate Approx Birth Dates, Kittens From 2 Litters

KimothyAnn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Litter #1: Feral MommaCat dropped off three boys with us May 21, 2017. I have attached picture of them next to my shed. If you look close, there is a grey one, but I never saw that kitten again. :(
Litter #2: Then, we took in 4 kittens from her next 'batch', on November 18, 2017. I took their weights on Nov 21. 3 of the 4 averaged 3.13#. The yellow tabby brother weighed in at 4.8#.

I need your expert advice of a good estimates of the possible ages of the kittens from batch #1, then batch #2.

This is for proper vet care, and to simply know! Driving me crazy!

Here are pix of the 2nd batch kittens, fyi may help. Taken day or two after took them in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'd put all the kittens in the 4-6 month range from the photos. Probably closer to the 6 month and just under weight for their ages.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The kittens from last May will be over a year old now.

The kittens from this past November were between 12 and 16 weeks then, so are 9-10 months old now.

Are any of them spayed or neutered yet? They also need vaccines and flea and worm meds.

Do you have all of them in your home?

Are any of the females pregnant now?

Is the mom of these litters spayed yet?

Thanks for taking them in. If you post your city and state, I will find a low-cost spay/neuter clinic for you.

KimothyAnn KimothyAnn