Trust Me I'm A Vet - Bbc Series

moorspede

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is anyone else watching this series? Episode 1 has just screened. It says it reports the latest research in veterinarian science.

Research from the University of Nottingham states that 6 percent of canned food meets the European guidelines and that it doesn't matter how much you spend, the results will be similar for all brands manufactured in the UK.

That one in four cats that present with diabetes may actually have pituitary gland tumours. This is due to toxins in the home, particularly that added to carpets and rugs to control pests. There has also been a surge in humans getting pituitary tumours, they are researching whether that is the case for us as well.

They talk about common problems like fleas and dental disease.

goingpostal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Will have to see if I can find it online somewhere, sounds worth the watch.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen it in the listings, and I watch them religiously. I'm afraid we don't get some of the good BBC programs here in the States until PBS (Public Broadcasting) buys them. And when they do, we see them six months after the show was broadcast in the UK. You must get them right away in Australia.

There's a BBC America channel, but I believe it's a premium channel, which I don't get.