True Confessions....Do You Dare!!!!!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why don't we each confess something that no one, or just a few people, may know about.

I'll go first:

Whenever I watch TV and see someone smile with their mouth wide open, showing their upper and lower teeth, or their face is showing an expression to something, I will go to the nearest mirror and imitate that same exact face, or expression, to see how it looks when I do it.

YOUR TURN...........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ilovecats

No way! I'll never tell till more people do. You can't make me!
Sure I can, trust me, I won't tell a soul!

mistys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Icook a really nice chicken dish that all my familiy loves and when ever anyone askes how to make it I wont tell, but the secret is to buy a cooked barbecue chicken and a jar of Chicken Tonight the mustard one and just put them together with some cooked pasta. yummy. hid the jar in the bin and then they think that youve been in the kitchen all afternoon.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok Cheryl, I'll be brave and make a confession! Sometimes when my husband is in the shower, I turn the hot water in the kitchen just for a laugh. (it makes the water coming out of the shower cold).

oz'smum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I haven't anything to confess, but these have made me laugh out loud so had to use all the lol smilies just to express it.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Ok Cheryl, I'll be brave and make a confession! Sometimes when my husband is in the shower, I turn the hot water in the kitchen just for a laugh. (it makes the water coming out of the shower cold).

That is SO funny!

This is really gross, but occasionally I like to take a bite of something and then show my boss my chewed up mouthful of food just as he is taking a patient into his room. It always makes him choke with trying not to laugh. Very juvenile, really...

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
By the way, Cheryl, you always come up with the COOLEST ideas for threads!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
does anyoen have those blankets with some silky stuff attached on the edge?
Well i used to suck on the silky part untill i was 15. i never liked the dummy so i resorted to the blanket!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

By the way, Cheryl, you always come up with the COOLEST ideas for threads!
Awww
thanks so much for that compliment, it means more than you realize. I really mean it!

eva-loves-cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Hehehehe, I do that too sometimes and all you hear is 'arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' or in some cases 'fffff*********ccccccckkkkkkkkk' Its just so funny you can't help but piss yourself laughing.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOLOL!
This thread is a hoot- thanks for starting it Cheryl and thank you everyone who is sharing

OK, in college I minored in Spanish. Well, I took a mideivel Spanish lit class. Well, I didn't read a single book that I was supposed to in the class. Instead, I just got summaries of the stories online. Kinda wish I had read them, but boy was that a time saver in college. I even made an "A" in that class

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My hubby can be a bit anal about things. When he asks me when, or if, I will do something that I really don't want to, all that I really need to do is to act like I can't do it or do it really sloppy. He can't stand it and will say in his most aggrevated voice "Here let me do it!" I act like I'm mad that he's insulting me, but as walk away ......a smile breaks out on my face 'cause I know I can get back to doing what I really want to do

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, this isn't much of anything, but I'll tell just because I'm not comfortable telling much else...yet.

Okay, sometimes when my mom won't let me do something I REALLY want, I go to dad to ask for it. He spoils me so much, and doesn't have much of a limit, and he usually gives it to me. Its always nice to have a second try.

I'm so bad...

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

My hubby can be a bit anal about things. When he asks me when, or if, I will do something that I really don't want to, all that I really need to do is to act like I can't do it or do it really sloppy. He can't stand it and will say in his most aggrevated voice "Here let me do it!" I act like I'm mad that he's insulting me, but as walk away ......a smile breaks out on my face 'cause I know I can get back to doing what I really want to do

just you wait until i speak to your husband and tell him you really arent 'miss innocent'

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These confessions are quite funny so far, but some of you are pretty evil to your husbands. I love it!

Let's see... sometimes someone's dog will poop in my yard. I don't really know who it is, so usually I shovel it into a garbage bag and leave it at that. Well, one time I came home from work out of town. I was fed up with seeing crap everytime I came come, so I promptly got my shovel, carefully slid under the stinking dog log and flung it into the front engine grill of my neighbor's van in the back alley. (He has a dog of course.) However, it didn't stick to the grill, so no real harm done... but what if it did?

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You better not tell, Danielle! I've kept this a good secret all these years
He still falls for it.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

You better not tell, Danielle! I've kept this a good secret all these years
He still falls for it.
Are you serious? He really doesn't know?

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I wouldn't think so as this ploy still works
Of course I play it up by acting like I want to do it and he's insulting me by indicating I can't .