Tried to search for breed online

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Both are domestic shorthair, the upp one is a blue mackerel tabby. Very handsome, very.

The down is grey and white tuxedo, possibly a tabby too, I dont see clearly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tneil1029

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Both are domestic shorthair, the upp one is a blue mackerel tabby. Very handsome, very.

yes my bella is very very pretty... handsome indeed... gorgeous I love her.. N the bottom has tan on her as well does that mean anything with the gray n white tux part

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

Sorry, I wrote too quickly -  broken mackerel  tabby,
yes my bella is very very pretty... handsome indeed... gorgeous I love her.. N the bottom has tan on her as well does that mean anything with the gray n white tux part
I would like to see a good pic on this.  But if we interprete the tan as a sort of yellowish nuance, she may be a diluted tortie and white or calico - the calico depends if the color fields are well separated.

tneil1029

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Her paw shows the tan best pic I can really get n theres not really a calico look to it I don't think from any calico I seen

tneil1029

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'll try for a better pic of her body... here's an outside cat.. I feed too he don't let any other stray cats come eat now.. his porch he thinks lol.. my exes daughter got him to come up n feed one day n she pet him n he's been living there since bout to try to do something other then the blankets to keep him warm.. any idea what he may be

Last edited by a moderator: