TRIADITIS

BLT3587

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi
My beautiful 10 yr old little Russian blue girl lexus was diagnosed with Triaditis last week. I'm new to this site but was hoping I might find some other kitty parents who I could chat with for some possible knowledge and help or even just to vent.
🙏🙏😻😻

Attachments

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I feel like I've been dealing with this since my guy had a huge outbreak in JUNE. We're just now getting it under control. He was diagnosed with pancreatitis and already existing IBD. It's a good day/not as good day thing for us. He is now having many good days and we're starting to see more of his pre-illness behaviors returning. There were days, though, that I was ready to throw in the towel! All I can say is be patient. Be loving. Don't get frustrated with your kitty. Get potty pads and use those if your kitty isn't using the box. (My guy prefers pooping on packing paper if his tummy is upset...go figure! lol) Stay in contact with the vet and ask lots of questions. You may also need to try different meds if they don't start working in 72 hours.

Triaditis in Cats

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi, for my angel Poppycat we had to give sub-q fluids at home. Another med was denamarin for liver support and then we switched to milk thistle.

I don't recall how long it took before he was back to health, but a big milestone was when he became too strong for us to handle for the fluids.

Hang in there!