Treating cat mange...the impossible battle

snooshy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone I am new here to this site. My two year old cat has mange. I have been treating him with ivermectin and now revolution.

If i use it only twice a month he get's much worse and very sick. If i use it every 7 days he seems to get better however i worry that i am giving him WAY too much....but it's working. 

Feeling stuck. Not sure how to move forward. I should be giving him another dose now but it just seems like i am giving him so much and it is a product only recommended once a month....but if i don't give it he get's so much worse itching and biting and losing weight which snowballs into weight loss and fevers/infections ect....No vet will say it's ok to give the dose as often as i am giving it, so i feel like i am on my own in this impossible battle.

At this point (many months later) I am seeing improvement now that he is getting it every 7 days. He is not getting strange unknown infections and fevers, he is also putting on weight and his fur looks silky again...like a two year old and not a 20 year old cat!

I am also treating the other two cats in my home at the same time as well as my two dogs.

ALL the barn cats are also being treated at the same time (except one feral cat who roams around here that i can not catch), I also treat my 2 horses and pony.

I should note for anyone with advice is that my cat Snooshy will not go to the vet unless he is sedated which makes it a very traumatic experience to take him in. I only take him in in an emergency situation. Mange is not an emergency...at least not at this stage. I have spoke to the vet over the phone. It is a dead end it seems.

Any advice that could help us along here would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you in advance!

:)

forrestmeows

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Something seems off to me. The ivermectin and/or Revolution should have killed the mange (depending on how many doses and the period of time between them, as well as total length). How many doses and over what periods have you given the ivermectin and Revolution?

I'm sure you probably know that cats are highly sensitive to ivermectin. They can easily sustain an overdose. I have no idea how much a Revolution is too much.

It's very possible Snooshy is getting reinfected from his environment or another carrier-another animal or human (although mange is supposed to be self-limiting in humans). Does he go outside? Have you thoroughly cleaned your home, as well as his bedding, collar, toys, dishes ect? Adequate cleaning is very important when dealing with mange.

Have you tried separating Snooshy from the rest of the household while trying to treat him? That might help.

It's also possible for a cat to continue itching after the mange is dead, but I don't know if that's the case. It's also possible that something else is going on. If his environment is not clean, that could be the problem. if you vacuum, I would empty the bag/canister and take it outside. Try to keep his environment as clean as possible. Wash his bedding (if any) daily.

Hang in there! :vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snooshy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the reply! :D

I had just come up with the same sort of ideas to try as you are sharing. The dosing of the medications are correct and the timing of it is WAY more often then it should be given because that is the only this that has been helping him fight through this and get out of his awful ill state (thank goodness, he is my baby like no other and had been very ill...is is almost 100%!) Cats are all doing well at this point but still show signs of the mange....and i am trying to get to the 2 week date to give more.

When i give the next dose (to all 3 cats and two house dogs and all the barn cats and horses) I will also vacuum the floors (we do everyday anyway), separate Snooshy from the group for a few days, (although the other 2 cats show signs of having it as well just a lot more suttle) and yes clean clean clean...although my home is FAR from dirty....they are microscopic and so i think i will be ultra clean! lol

Also, once i am finished cleaning i will sprinkle diatomaceous earth on the carpets, bedding etc...anywhere the cats can touch to help kill any parasites that might be laying around. I will also sprinkle a little on the pets to kill any parasites in their fur. It will not kill the mange mites that is under the skin however (learned this the hard way :/).

I have heard mange is very difficult to treat. I get it. OMG it is HARD to treat! Thank goodness it is rare!

This is how i think we contracted mange...We needed a couple new barn kitties (don't worry our barn kitties are very well cared for and the barn is heated with full food and water supply and lots of TLC...but are a must for killing all the mice in the barn). We found a couple of kitties in a town a couple hours from here. The owner said that they were orphan kittens and that their mom and siblings where killed by coyotes. coyotes are known to carry mange :/ The one kitten had very black dirty ears which i thought was just ear mites and so did the vet and was treated for same. The fur missing on the ears we thought was due to scratching, as did the vet. After several failed attempt to treat it is when my house cat started to show similar signs. (we had brought the sick kitty into the house, oops) Also, one of my barn cats started to show signs in his ears and then spread to his belly...eventually almost all the barn cats looked like they had ear mites and were treated unsuccessfully obviously.

My Snooshy started to get 'hot ears' and lose weight. He had a few trips to the vet and more then 1000$ later is vet bills just to get rid of fever and figure out anemia problems and X-rays....after some antibiotics and getting his health up to par the vet agreed that it is mange we were dealing with. His fur by this time made him look 20 years old and not 2 years old.

She recommended a treatment of Revolution. Two weeks apart for a month and then one a month after that. I tried that. He would show huge signs of improvement over the first week and then slip very quickly back into mange hell (pardon my language) but it can make a cat very sick. I read online about people having to treat every 3-7 days to kill the mange and had great success. I looked up maximum doses for ivermectin and calculated so that the cats would be getting a lesser dose but more often to keep them in a relatively 'safe' range. 

The ivermectin was working but i stopped using it and switched to Revolution because i heard it was much safer and a derivative of ivermectin. Oh worked equally well, BUT had to be given at least 7 days apart to show constant improvement otherwise they would go 'down hill' fast. My problem with using any of this stuff is where i live you need a prescription...and to get a prescription you need to see a vet...and in the end to treat 2 horses, one pony, 7 barn cats, 3 house cats and 2 dogs it would cost over 2000$ for a couple months of treatment! I refuse! Outrageous! There had to be a better way. A way in which i could help my animals and feed my family at the same time.

I have a medical background. I did many hours and days of research, i spoke to many vets, i acquired all the medication, calculated and dosed and double checked and vet checked it...it is a struggle....and still costly but not as costly as having to take each individual animal to the vet for a weight.

One day at a time!!! Thanks for any support. If any of you have had the terrible misfortune to contract mange i feel your pain.

...and for everyone out there who has never had or seen mange it is REAL. Had i had my cats on a monthly Revolution as recommended by the vets i would not be dealing with this right now!!! Once a month BEFORE you get mange will keep the mange away...but once you have it it can not be controlled by a once a month dose.

If anyone has read this to the end thank you for sticking in their with my 'battle of the mange'. I love my animals dearly as we all do on this forum.

I will keep everyone updated as to my progress. Thanks for the support/helpful advice.

sarah ann

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What kind of mange are you talking about?

My puppy had demodex but that is not contagious. It is from an immature immune system. She lost all the hair on her face. Actually it is contagious but none of my other animals had issues as they have a strong immune system. The vet told me it would not spread. Hers was so mild we did not have to treat it.

Did the vet mention using lime sulfur dips? If what you are doing is not working, I think you have something else going on. If you failed to test the new cat for fiv felv. You could have an immune issue or viral problem suppressing the immune system.

Why would your horses be exposed? The first step to treating this is to isolate all animals that are infected. The sick cats should be placed somewhere easy to clean and disinfect such as the bathroom. Make sure to block access to the closet if your bathroom has one.

Use old towels as cat beds and wash them with lime sulfur dip or whatever your vet recommend s.

For dogs, confine them to a small pen or crate. Next disinfect your environment. Ask your vet about what spray you can use to treat the premises.

Isolate and confine the sick, treat the sick and disinfect the environment. What happens is you treat and then the cats pick up more from the contaminated environment... Isolation, isolation, isolation...

If you have animals without symptoms.... clean a room or area for them first. Treat them for mites and then keep them separate.

I hope you have learned to quarantine any new animals. I once brought home kittens with coccidia. They had projectile diarrhea. They lived in the bathroom for three weeks until they finished treatment. I thought two was bad. Could you imagine having six cats? If my others were exposed
Until you can treat the premises, move your horses farthest from the contaminated area.

snooshy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the info!

My horses are near the barn cats....the barn cats are affected. I did not know i was dealing with mange for many months and YES i have definately learned to quarenteen any new animals. (not that i am planning on getting any more animals any time soon). The vet and i both initially agreed it was ear mites and thats what we focused on treating...which did not work. It was only once my precious Snooshy got really sick that the vet realized it was mange. At that point he could not be treated for mange because he was too ill. So we first had to use penicillin to treat him and get him back to a healthier cat. I also use probiotics on him which seems to help his immune. His cat food is of very high quality as well....and he is gaining weight now and looking better.

As for the sulfur dips that is the best way to go if you are only treating a couple, but there are WAY too many animals here to be able to dip them all...and i would pay to see someone dip the wild-ish barn cats lol you can pet them but picking them up and dipping them would be a challenge to say the least.

Confinement I have done only to a point. The indoor cats stay indoors only. The outdoor barn cats stay outdoors only. The two big dogs run in and out....We live on 40 acres...they have free roam of the outdoors....and honestly not sure how to confine them? we do not put them on a leash, or in a kennel EVER...also they do not show signs of the mange either....but have been treated equally for it. The horses are often seen 'nibbling' on a barn cat who is up on the fence posts rubbing on the horses face...so i can see how that might spread.

This is notoedric mange.

Cat's who don't show symptoms can be carring as well. All animals need to be treated. One big problem is that one of the cats who is NOT ours, he is wild and a stray in the barn (he comes here so he is fed and warm i assume) and he DOES carry this mange as well. I struggle to treat him. I have been able to shoot ivermectin on him from a few feet away ONE time only. He had at the time a huge infected sore behind his ear from scratching. I felt so helpless. His sore has since healed, but he can not be caught. I tried to set a live trap once and only ended up catching another feral cat. Augh so frustrating. I will try again...not sure where to put him once he is caught though. I feel like i need a dozen cages!

I do vaccum, wash floors, disinfect everything, wash/disinfect all bedding human and cat....todays treatment i will do all of this PLUS sprinkle diatomaceous earth everywhere...even on the animals. I will put each cat in their own bathroom (we have three cats and four bathrooms) for three days ( i read they can not live off the cat for more then a couple days so i shouldnt' have to quarantine longer then that....plus the environment will be tripple protected. With this kind of mange they say the enviroment is not the priority but i will beg to differ and take all precautions.

Here we goooooo....please let this be the last treatment!

forrestmeows

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If you have not already, I would use disposable gloves when handling the animals (a different set for each). Wash and dry using the hottest heat available.

From what I have read, the mites seem to live longer than 3 days (off a host). They can live up to a couple weeks even if most die within a few days. I would say to keep them isolated at least for a few weeks to a month.

You have to break the life cycle. That's why the treatments occur more than once a month (normal Revolution application).

I agree that isolation and cleanliness are key here. The dogs can act as carriers to the whole farm. I would do whatever you can to keep them isolated too. It only takes one pregnant female mite to start this all over again. The fact that you have so many animals makes it a difficult task!

Hang in there. Also, consider any other (medical) possibilities of what could be causing or aggravating this. Hang in there. It can be very stressful.

snooshy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you!

It is killing me already. The animals are getting so stressed. Our lab has NEVER been in a kennel and our Britteny has not been in a kennel in nearly 3 years! :(

Cats are crying in the bathrooms having to be separated and alone :(

I can't tell if his heart rate is up because he is stressed or because he is reacting to the Revolution dosing...augh this is killing me!!!!!

There is no way they/us can lie like this for a few weeks to a month....just no way...the stress will make the animals sick. This is horrible.

There has to be a better way...

The house is disinfected now.... heading out to the barn to do the best i can out there. augh this sucks

forrestmeows

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Do you have enough bedrooms or to rooms aside from bathrooms to keep your indoor cats separated? If not, then at least keep Snooshy separated. Regular rooms would work better. They might not like it, but they will adjust to a regular room. Just keep in mind that you have to keep all that space super clean. Considering how many critters you have, that makes it a big job! The more isolated they are, the more effective and shorter your battle will be. But you have to find a bearable balance.

As for the dogs, is there a separate area you can keep them aside from their crates? They can acts like like traveling carriers if they have contact with your other animals.

You have to find a balance that works for you. I would try to keep them as isolated as possible. And continue to stay on top of disinfecting.

It's rough and stressful. Hang in there. You will get through it.

Also, keep in mind that Snooshy might have other issues since he's having such a difficult time. I don't know, but I would look into that more. :alright:

snooshy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your support :)

My Snooshy has had a difficult life from the get go. I found him at a country garbage dump when he was only about 4 weeks old. He was crying so loud my heart sunk. I found him ontop of a pile of broken cement. He had one very swollen eye, he was scared and almost fell off the edge of the pile of cement as i approached him. He had several wood ticks.

By that evening he was limp and lifeless, his tongue hanging out of his mouth and motionless.  He was still alive though so i dripped some water into his mouth. I wrapped him up and though i would be burying him in an empty coffee can i had saved for this. I unwrapped him in the morning and he was still alive but still no motion. I gave him drops of water mixed with peroxide (food grade). I did this every 20 min and by the third time his little tongue moved!!! Slowly but surely he started showing signs of life! By that after noon he was trying to take a few wobbly steps and by that night he was walking around a small area in the living room sucking kitten milk out of a syringe.

I took him to the vet who said he likely still would not survive. :( He said he will need eye surgery in 6 months and drops everyday until then. My poor baby did not like the drops. He endured it for months. At 6 months he went in for his neuter and eye surgery...over 1000$!

Once home he developed a massive case of diarrhea which the vet reassured me it was the antibiotics. 2 weeks later our young daughter (who i had caught playing in the litter box) developed massive bloody diarrhea in her diaper. We went to the doctor and she tested positive for campilobactor! ...which we all ended up contracting. MOST PAIN EVER! We were all put on strong antibiotics. 

Snooshy has since had two other infections that where unknown cause...and most recently swallowed fishing line that was tied to a very very big blunt needle...swallowed the needle as well which got lodge in his neck...emergency trip to the vet...more antibiotics....

My poor baby boy :( I just want him to be better and have a wonderful spoiled life of luxury that he so deserves.

As for the isolation arrangements...

My lab will stay in my sons room as usual just not with his dog bed...with short potty breaks outside only.

The large crate that he was supposed to be in will be for my Snooshy! This way Snooshy can still be with us in the living room and look outside the patio doors at the big Blue Jays as he loves to do!

The other two house cats are together in one bathroom. They will keep each other company so not too worried about them. They used to share a bathroom together a night anyway.

I managed to treat all the barn cats except the wild one and one other that is missing....but 5 are treated as well as the horses and pony. I also sprinkled diatomacious earth in the 'hot box' that the cats stay in in the winter...and here it IS winter brrrr

snooshy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welp...my Snooshy will NOT go into a crate...even the huge one we borrowed. He is traumatized from his vet visits no doubt. Especially the last visit where he had to spend the night in the crate. Anytime he goes to the vet they have to completely sedate him to even get a temperature.

Augh...he is back in the bathroom crying : ( : ( : (

forrestmeows

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Poor Snooshy! It sounds like he's had a rough life. Snooshy can be in the living room. It just means more cleaning. You can cover the sofas and chairs in plastic and disinfect them. Plastic is your friend in this situation because it's easy to disinfect. Or you can keep your dog in the living room and put Snooshy in the bedroom.

Did Snooshy ever exhibit symptoms of Lyme disease? Although it's not very common, cats can get it. Lyme and co-infections can cause all kinds of issues.

This may seem obvious, but did your vet rule out ringworm? I have never dealt with it, but it can wreak havoc on a cat's skin.

The mange mites can live up to around 30 days on a cat. Here's a little info on the life cycle. You probably already know this:

http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=1+2141&aid=737

As you know, you can act as a carrier for the mites too. So, just be careful handling your babies so you don't reinfect them.

Try not to stress. I know it's hard. My biggest concern is whether something else is going on. Hang in there. You will get through the mange issues!

snooshy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much!!! : D

Yes my poor Snooshy has had it rough that's for sure...I did move him up to my bedroom last night. I rolled up the carpet and put it outside -25C should kill'em lol

I vacuumed several times. Washed and disinfected all the bedding. Vacuumed the mattress. So the room is empty, laminate flooring, raised bed frame (easy to clean), and fresh bedding which i will wash again tomorrow.

I also sprinkled diatomatacious earth on the bedding where he likes to sleep, and on him to kill any mites left on his fur, and on the other two cats and barn cats and their sleep area. Also sprinkled it all over any carpet in the house and leaving it for a few days before vacuuming it up, sprinkled on the dogs and in their crates as well.

My Snooshy and I slept well all night. I would not have slept a wink with him stressing and crying in the bathroom. : D

I also try not to handle him too much. We just played with kitty toys and a few pats on his head. He is not a very snuggly boy to begin with so not handling him much is easy. I did have to lean over and give him a few hisses on top of his head...he is my baby! :D

The two dogs have crate right inside the patio doors off the den and so they only have some outdoor time (super cold here) and then straight into the crates. They are BOTH doing super well in the crates. Not much whimpering at all....even from my lab Jedi who has never ever been in a crate! Such good boys!

The two cats in the up stairs bathroom (Swiffer and Edwardo) are anxious to get out but not crying much and I know are keeping each other good company. Edwardo is only 5 months old so he is entertaining Swiffer i am sure.

Lyme disease was a excellent suggesting to look into. I don't think this is the case with Snooshy. His symptoms match perfectly with the mange we are treating. Also i have seen ringworm a few times in my life and Snooshy does not show signs of that. His ears were the first affected, the backs of his ears lost fur (and not in a circle pattern like you usually see with ringworm), his ears were red and warm (inflammation), the insides of his ears where black (hence why the vet thought ear mites), he would also twitch his head like something was pinching his ears, the rim on his eyes would also turn bright read and look a little swollen, he would scratch his head a lot and there would be more fur on the carpet then usual, his fur ended up looking very drab. His throat would swell as well making his meow sound terrible and infections of sorts would kick in. Trips to the vet, xrays, blood work of all kinds to rule out many many different diseases (he is 80% insured for all medical needs ever since his eye surgery). His blood work showed increased white blood cells, anemia...he had a huge infection and was treated with penicillin and since recovered.

At this point he is as healthy as he has ever been as far as i can tell. His fur is 85% back to normal, his eyes and ears are not red or hot and the fur grew back. He still shakes his head like something is biting him once in a while, and toes and tip of tale, h eis eating very well and putting on a lot of weight, his throat is still a bit corse but having had a huge blunt needle lodged in it only weeks ago i wont panic about it. He is meowing and although it sounds a little 'off' it certainly doesnt sound bad. He could also have developed scar tissue in his throat from the ordeal. I am still healing wounds from having to get him into a cat carrier while he was screaming in pain trying to gag up this blunt needle!...i cant imagine the damage in his throat and nasal pharynx...poor guy...we are still traumatized from this ordeal.

Today i will clean clean clean some more... I am not sure how long they will be in isolation. I am taking it day by day. I really want this over with so i am trying to be as meticulous as possible. 

Thank you for all the support. This is not easy to get through...

forrestmeows

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You have such precious animals! You're doing such a great job taking care of them too. I'm happy that they're doing better.  

I have never crated a dog.  I guess you will have to see how they do.  If you have to, you could let them have a room together.  

If Snooshy is still itchy, you can ask your vet what you can give him.  There are over-the-counter remedies, such as Zyrtec, but they can have interactions.  So, it's best to call and see what they say. 

You can use plastic trash bags to cover things.  There are plastic mattress covers and encasements. I find anything in plastic is much easier to clean.    I don't think mites are very common.  It takes a lot of patience and energy to keep things clean.  When my babies are not happy, it's hard on me.  I empathize with your pain.  

Hang in there and keep working at it.  Eventually, you will be clear of mites!  

snooshy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you!! : D

The dogs are fine. We bought them some dog bones and fill kongs with peanut butter and take them outside for runs in the snow. They don't seem to mind being in a crate at all!

Snooshy is not itchy anymore. It seems the diatomaceous earth is working!! I used it to treat the mange initially (many months ago) beacause research told me it would kill it...but I soon realised it wont kill what it can't touch and this kind of mange burrows under the skin.

Soooo...it looks like it is killing what is on the fur. The Revolution will kill what's under the skin! I am very hopeful this time because i am attacking this mange from two angles.

Snooshy now has diarrhea :( He has some small amount of blood in his stool as well and lots of gas came out too!!! OMG I have never heard a cat fart like that! My poor boy!! I think he just has the flu bug....it has been going through this house and the other cats had it all in turn...i guess it's Snooshy's turn....poor guy i will keep a close eye on it and i also saved the stool incase i need to take it to the vet tomorrow for testing.

Snooshy is happy to stay in my room. There are times we have company staying with us that is allergic to cats so he has had to spend days locked in my room before.

Hanging in there...

Thanks for the support once again....it really helps to get though this! :D 

mosimom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Look up colloidal silver and mange.
Colloidal silver can also be taken internally for many things...both people and pets.

forrestmeows

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hope that Snooshy's feeling better.  That's a lot to deal with at one time.  

How long have you been using the Ivermectin and Revolution?  Are any of the cats or other animals exhibiting symptoms of mange?

I would definitely keep them separated for a while to cover your bases.   It sounds pretty cozy at your home.  

snooshy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ohhhhh ForrestMeows I have been battling this for more then a year now! First it was 'ear mites' according to the vet...so for months we were treating ear mites that just kept coming back and spreading. I insisted it wasnt ear mites and after every failed treatment the vet gave stuff for YEAST! lol to clean their ears...obviously did nothing.

The original kitten that we brought home with this mange has since died....or disappeared....we think died. The barn cats were itchy too. One was losing fur on his belly. I started treating the barn cats with ivermectin. It was sorta helping....so i eventually increased the dose for them and started Snooshy on some as well. He seemed to get better.

Snooshy in the meanwhile was sick and back and forth to vet.

Dogs have never shown signs of mange.

Then we got a kitten Edwardo and a 2 year old Swiffer.

Within a month they were both shaking their heads and the fur started to fall off.

Snooshy back to vet and finally the vet looked at him and said "YES, i do believe this is mange!"....gave three doses of Revolution to be taken at 2 weeks apart and then one month....but only to start after his antibiotics...everyday while we waited on antibiotics to start the Revolution he got worse and worse and so did the other two cats which i did not have a prescription for....

So now for the past two months i have been treating EVERYONE! Barn cats and horses with ivermectin and house cats and dogs with Revolution (a derivative of ivermectin) and slow but sure i am getting a handle on it. It is just that i am having to use it more often then recommended to STAY on it.

So, i hope this is the last time. After this i will hopefully only need to treat everyone once a month for preventative measures....

Fingers crossed!!! 

Snooshy is feeling better today...no diarrehha. Eating well. Drinking well. He seems a bit irritated to be covered in dust but i think he will get over it. I cleaned the room and un-dusted the floors and bedding for him so i think he is happier now...also wiped him down with a damp cloth to get some of the dust off him. I do believe that the diatomaceous earth is really working though. I can't comment much on the other two cats because i only go into that bathroom once a day to clean and feed and love them.

Home is very cozy! lol 

forrestmeows

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How awful-a year of mites!  Oh my goodness.  I don't think I could handle that.  

Unfortunately, vets and doctors can be stubborn.  Still, I'm surprised it took at year to find out.  I'm happy Snooshy is feeling better!  That's great news.  

I have read that diatomaceous earth is supposed to help a lot.  I have not used it. Are you using the food grade diatomaceous earth on Snooshy?  From what I understand, there are 2 kinds-the regular and food grade.  I don't know too much about its safety--only that it's supposed to be better than Borax.  

I hope that you can get rid of the mange soon.  The cleaning and separation should pay off!  Just keep their life cycle in mind--they can live up to a month approximately.  They also lay eggs.  I think that is why they recommend 6 weeks of treatment.  Patience is key.  

Hang in there! I'm very sorry you're going through this.  You will get there!!! 

snooshy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey!!!

Yes my D.earth is food grade. : )

I buy it from a farm store here in 50lbs bags! lol It is a lot but there is enough in there for me to sprinkle on my cabbage plants in summer and my potato plants too! The huge bag is only 30$...at Walmart 500grams is 20$ lol Health food store would be outrageous!

I am also going to start putting some in juice once a week...supposed to be good for parasites in humans and animals. I have friends who take it. I know just from having it on the carpets the past few days that my sinuses have never been so clear! lol My eyes were a little itchy from it but are fine now.

Snooshy is hanging in there. I think tomorrow i will clean the floors with hydrogen peroxide tomorrow and then let the animals out! I know it's prob too soon but i am confident the D.earth and the meticulous cleaning and the Revolution combination will work. I will continnue to use the D.earth one a week on all the animals and on their bedding once a week as well.

I will use the Revolution once a month from now on.

Snooshy is not biting at his feet or tail anymore and he is not shaking his head too much anymore either! YAY!